Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 16, 2023
Woke artist buys Harry Potter books to remove JK Rowling's name and resell them at a premium to suckers
There was a point in time when Harry Potter was the only book that progressive read. They would identify as Hogwarth sects in their battle to resist Donald Trump. Then, author JK Rowling became the Head Transphobe in Charge saying things like " it is wrong for police to put rapists who have male genitalia into prisons with women who have female genitalia." Progressives were lost...until now!
Artist Laur Flom has a solution! He/she/they are buying up Harry Potter books. They are removing JK Rowling's name from them. Then, they are reselling the books back to suckers who are dumb enough to buy them. For a profit, natch.
If I have the scam right, Flom buys this, which you can get on Amazon today for $21.50.
Flom then not only replaces the covers but REMOVES Rowling's name from the copyright and title pages. The "artist" then resells this back to marks for $170.
When you factor in that Laur buys all the books second-hand -- since JK Rowling has made enough money off of her haters -- that is quite a profit! Especially if Potter fans hate Rowling that much, they can buy the books and rip her name off themselves for a lot less.
Laur claims eventually the money will be donated to a trans charity. Emphasis on "eventually."
Unclear is if Laur can name anything transphobic JK Rowling has said. Rowling's haters all know she is a transphobe, but when challenged to name a single transphobic comment, they need to ask for a lifeline. One author even did the research after being assigned "Rowling is a transphobe" clickbait. All she discovered was that Rowling makes a lot of sense.
Shout to Laur Flom, though. I may disagree on a variety of political beliefs, but I'm still an unabashed capitalist. Flom identified an underserved audience and is exploiting them. Don't knock the hustle!
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
THIS WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED ON YOUTUBE... #MugClubForever | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- 'I Just Let It Out': Based Grandpa Embroiled in Star Wars Store / Transgender Sign Controversy Speaks Out ›
- Weird Al makes a joke about Elon Musk "banning" parodies on Twitter, users dare to be stupid about it ›
- WATCH: Drag Queen Strips for Kids at Drag Queen Story Time. How Does This Promote Reading? ›
- Police frisk, arrest woman in front of her children over posting 'offensive' comments on Twitter ›
- Harrison Greenbaum and Steven Crowder Debate 'Free Speech' in Comedy... ›
- Robbie Coltrane Defends J.K. Rowling, Jabs Wimpy Outrage Mob ›
- JK Rowling trolls haters with new book about a writer who gets canceled by a certain group of activists ›
- Trans allies plan to boycott HBO's Harry Potter series - Louder With Crowder ›
- JK Rowling savages haters of new HBO Harry Potter series - Louder With Crowder ›