'Sometimes I’m just tired of words': Yellowstone actor shares the virtue of getting into bar fights
Everyone has their own reasons for enjoying Yellowstone. Some people like horses. Girls live out their violent fantasies through Beth. For me, there are two key reasons. One is the killer soundtrack and the fact they introduced me to Whiskey Myers. The other is watching Rip beat the crap out of people. According to actor Cole Hauser, there is a "Rip" in all of us.
Men's Health asked him how much Cole relates to Rip. Specifically, when it comes to bar fights. How much of this is legit and how much is an actor telling a tale is unclear. But this is still an all-time quote:
I’ve probably been in one on every continent. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with fighting. Sometimes I’m just tired of words, so let’s beat the shit out of each other. Maybe at the end of it you’ll buy me a Guinness and I’ll buy you a Bushmills, and we’ll be done. It’s kind of what guys do.
Again, I'm not sure how much of this is true. Hauser plays a lot of angry sumbitches. The actor started off his career playing a Southie street tough, a high school senior who enjoyed bullying freshmen (again, with a killer soundtrack), and a private school student who enjoyed bullying the Jewish kid. Typecasting? Who can say. But I'm not afraid to admit he was the one guy in Good Will Hunting I don't think I could take in a fight. So, there's that.
I also feel "sometimes I’m just tired of words" in my soul. The irony of relying on words to make a living is not lost on me.
Season 5 of Yellowstone debuts on November 13th. I expect a body count.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Gettr!
NFL Legend, Troy Aikman TRIGGERS Feminists HARD! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Cops Under Investigation When Rookie Gave Boss a Lap Dance ... ›
- Prince's Prophetic Warning About the Internet Is Going Viral - Louder ... ›
- Watch: TOP * New WOKE Oscar Categories! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Takes a Stand Against 'Bald Wife Jokes' in New PSA ... ›
- Chris Pratt gets last laugh on woke critics of his new show - Louder ... ›
- Anthony Mackie dumps all over Hollywood. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bullies beat down girl in school common area - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin Costner goes off on environmentalists in 'Yellowstone' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rumors circulate Kevin Costner could be leaving Yellowstone - Louder With Crowder ›
- Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt triggers his haters - Louder With Crowder ›