Marvel actor dumps over what crap Hollywood has become: 'you're making movies for 16-year-olds and China'
A 2017 clip has resurfaced of Anthony Mackie taking a dump all over what Hollywood had turned into. In light of Hollywood having its worst month since 9/11 and just because sh*tting on Hollywood is always fun, I thought we'd enjoy revisiting. Keep in mind, this clip is from five years ago and it sounds like an accurate criticism of the movie industry today.
That means everything Anthony Mackie says has gotten five years worse.
Anthony Mackie on why most movies today are trash.
"You're now making movies for 16-year-olds and China. And that's it." pic.twitter.com/qSbo6ar5bN
— Catch Up (@CatchUpNetwork) September 26, 2022
People will go see movies... just because they said it's going to be number one and everybody knows the movie's bad.
Mackie described me, my friends, and 75% of the big-budget"franchise" movies we've seen. It wasn't until the pandemic and art went away for a little bit that I realized a) how cheap a lot of it was, and b) I didn't miss it when it was gone. That goes for movies, and it also goes for a lot of television shows as well with some exceptions. One is Yellowstone. Another is Titans, and that goes back to a comic franchise.
The evolution of the superhero has meant the death of the movie star. And that's the fear now because you're now making movies for sixteen-year-olds and China. And that's it. You think of some of your movies growing up, those movies wouldn't get made today.
Ironic comments for a man who, since he made them, has assumed the role of Captain America and is going to be making those movies he complained about for the rest of his life. And making them for China, where they rewrite movies and force actors to bend over for the communist Chinese. Also, I seem to remember the Captain America movies having extra titles ("The First Avenger," "The Winter Soldier") so that China could drop the "Captain America" part. But I could be wrong.
Mackie's broader point leads to my challenge to you. Can you name the last GOOD, non-franchise movie you remember watching in the theaters? The only recent movie I remember enjoying at all was Spider-Man: Far From Home, which is a franchise and one I waited to watch when I didn't have to leave my basement
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Gettr!
Based Brit WASTES Bastard Justin Trudeau! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Jurassic World: Dominion Is Everything Wrong With Hollywood ... ›
- Jurassic World: Dominion Is EVERYTHING Wrong With Hollywood ... ›
- Why Does Hollywood Hate 'To Save a Life'? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Matthew McConaughey Exposes Anti-Christian Bias in Hollywood ... ›
- Hollywood Shill Dave Bautista Gets Lesson In BIG GOVERNMENT ... ›
- Hero takes down punk who assaulted elderly man in Hollywood ... ›
- Joe Rogan goes off on Hollywood's anti-gun hypocrisy: 'It's all guns ... ›
- Dear Hollywood: Stop Gaying All the Things, Especially Straight ... ›
- Disney Star Puts Hollywood on Blast for Satanic Influence - Louder ... ›
- Watch the new Yellowstone Season 5 trailer. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Yellowstone actor shares virtue of getting into bar fights - Louder With Crowder ›
- Yellowstone preview implies dark times for a lead character - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Yellowstone' star gives MAJOR update on future of the show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin Costner goes off on environmentalists in 'Yellowstone' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rumors circulate Kevin Costner could be leaving Yellowstone - Louder With Crowder ›