CNN’s Jake Tapper Finally Clues Into China’s Control Over Hollywood: ‘Profits Above All Else’
As the Genocide Games have gone into full swing, CNN’s Jake Tapper has taken an opportunity to pull his head out of his a$ just long enough to clue into what we here at Louder with Crowder have been pointing out for some time: China controls Hollywood.
When they aren’t pushing their woke idiocy on the masses, Hollywood is busy at work shilling for the CCP, and Jake Tapper, speaking with Erich Schwartzel, a journalist with the Wall Street Journal and author of Red Carpet: Hollywood, China, and the Global Battle for Cultural Supremacy, to point out how Hollywood bends the knee to their Chinese masters, dancing for dollars like cheap prostitutes.
In the interview, Schwartzel points out how Hollywood has made changes to several films, some costing them millions of dollars, just to ensure they can tiptoe their way past the Chinese censors and into the market that lies behind them.
From the new Top Gun reboot to the remake of Red Dawn, Hollywood walks on eggshells to not upset the communist government, a lesson they apparently learned after the 1997 film Seven Years in Tibet.
“Sony, which released Seven Years in Tibet, quickly learned that it was not just the studio access that was threatened by the release of this film about a political exile and history that China would rather not see on the big screen—it was not the studio that was threatened but actually Sony proper. […] So, if Disney makes a movie that offends the Chinese authorities, it’s not just that movie that might be lost but also theme park plans, consumer products plans—I mean, there’s billions of dollars on the line for any of these relatively small infractions.”
Those billions of dollars mean so much that the studio that made the new Red Dawn spent a million dollars to edit the villains from being China to North Korea!
Jake Tapper knows how the game works: “Profits above all else.”
Above ethics, morals, artistic expression—even their woketarded pandering—it’s all about the Benjamins, and they’ll sell their souls for just a few more.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Joe Rogan Unloads on CNN, Don Lemon Proving His Point ... ›
- Jeff Zucker Resigns From CNN! …Another One Bites the Dust ... ›
- CNN: Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' is Another Insurrection - Louder ... ›
- CNN Employee Charged With Enticing Underage Girls for Sex ... ›
- Trump Fan Tells CNN Reporter to Go F*** Himself - Louder With ... ›
- CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets - Louder ... ›
- Russell Brand Nails Perfect Brian Stelter Impersonation - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Calls CNN a 'F***ing Propoganda' Network - Louder ... ›
- Former CNN Anchor Ridicules Brian Stelter: 'So Pathetic' - Louder ... ›
- CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets - Louder With Crowder ›