Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 03, 2022
Watch: Kevin Costner goes off on environmental bureaucrats in 'Yellowstone' and America needs to see it
There was a scene in last week's Yellowstone that, while I hate the phrase "anti-woke", a scene like this is why it's used. "Anti-woke" describes anything that doesn't paint progressive dogma in pretty colors. To set the stage, Governor John Dutton entered the capitol and noticed about a dozen people having a meeting he didn't know about. It was his policy council discussing the policies the Governor supports.
Gov. Dutton decided that, if there was going to be a meeting about the policies he's supporting, he should be a part of it. Maybe even have some input. Since, you know, he's the governor and he's the one who was elected by the people.
I finally found the clip from Sunday’s #Yellowstone that beautifully illustrates the hypocrisy of some environmentalists. Please enjoy: pic.twitter.com/GHWLDrQhcP
— Stephen Perkins (@Stephen_Perkins) November 30, 2022
This is the sage grouse. It's a bird. I thought it sounded like a bug.
The governor was suprised to learn he was banning natural gas exporation to save the Sage Grouse. They were then going to remove all Sage Brush -- that the Sage Grouse lives in -- to install solar panels. Why? Alleged "experts" said there was no "evidence" that removing where the Sage Grouse lived was going to affect their population. This is something that made sense to the policy advisor.
Governor Dutton fired the entire committee.
"Anti-woke" doesn't have to mean jokes about pronouns or feminists. If can be something as simple as exposing the left's obsession with the bearucratic management class. Which in many ways, works AROUND the officials elected by the people. They do it when everyone's not looking.
Social issues, while also important, are sexier and better for clicks. But if more Americans were exposed to how things operate behind the scenes, we'll all be better off. Now we need a story line with John Dutton confronts a "misinfomation tech reporter" who does nothing but collect quotes from any alleged "expert" they agree with, calls it journalism, and acts like a dick about it on Twitter.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Who's REALLY Killing the American Dream?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Comedian Takes a 'Stand' Against Bald Wife Jokes in New 'PSA': It’s No Laughing Matter ›
- Prince’s Prophetic Warning About the Internet Is Going Viral Thanks to Gina Carano ›
- Kevin Costner reveals the true reason he endorsed Liz Cheney: 'I knew she would lose, but...' ›
- Marvel actor dumps over what crap Hollywood has become: 'you're making movies for 16-year-olds and China' ›
- 'You're in my prison now': New Yellowstone Season 5 preview implies dark times ahead for a lead character ›
- 'Yellowstone' star gives MAJOR update on the future of the show, why co-creator skipped Season 5 premiere ›
- Rumors claim 'Yellowstone' star Kevin Coster may be getting forced to quit iconic role, and for a dumb reason ›
- 'Sometimes I’m just tired of words': Yellowstone actor shares the virtue of getting into bar fights ›
- New trailer for Yellowstone Season 5 is out and it already reveals one major storyline change ›
- Stanley from 'The Office' goes off on Christmas rant - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rumors circulate Kevin Costner could be leaving Yellowstone - Louder With Crowder ›
- "Yellowstone's" Taylor Sheridan talks about HBO pitch. - Louder With Crowder ›