Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 22, 2022
Watch: Stanley from 'The Office' goes off on epic anti-woke Christmas rant
This video may feel dated. Ever since Donald Trump singlehandedly won the "War on Christmas," none of us are afraid to say "Merry Christmas" anymore. But there was a time pre-Trump when everyone lived in fear of saying the M-word and C-word, lest you be holiday-shamed. Not Stanley Hudson from The Office. He never gave a f*ck.
Every so often, someone will ignore the fact that Americans love watching The Office today (it was the most streamed show during the pandemic) and claim you could never make The Office today. They might be talking about clips like this.
The Office- Stanley on Christmasyoutu.be
I have been here eighteen years and have suffered through some weird thematic Christmases. Honolulu Christmas. A Pulp Fiction Christmas. A Muslim Christmas.
The rant continues...
Moroccan Christmas. Mo Rocca Christmas. I don't want. it. Christmas is Christmas is Christmas is Christmas.
Then Stanley really goes off. I don't think he's been this upset since street construction outside canceled Pretzel Day.
I don't want no Kwanza wreath. I don't need a dreidel in my face, that's its own thing. And who's that Black Santa for? I don't care. I know Santa ain't black. I could care less. I want Christmas. Just give me plain baby Jesus lying in a manger Christmas.
Stanley tells no lies. For starters, I refuse to acknowledge Kwanza as a holiday until I meet a single person who celebrates it. And I am 99% sure no one in the office celebrates Hanukah. If they did, there would have been an episode where Michael Scott made things awkward with a bagel buffet, a copy of the Complete Friar's Club Anthology of Jewish Jokes, and a Kanye West impersonator.
When you know a specific group of people only celebrates one holiday and you know which one it is, it can be a Christmas Party. No need to be a PC-corporate douche.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
"The Most Important Person Ever?" - LWC Reacts to Oppenheimer Trailer | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- WaPo's hit piece calling Cowboys owner Jerry Jones racist is so pathetic, even Stephen A. Smith is calling them out ›
- Monty Python Predicts Modern Wokeness Decades Ago With Sketch About Men Having Babies ›
- Watch: Kevin Costner goes off on environmental bureaucrats in 'Yellowstone' and America needs to see it ›
- Stephen A. Smith warns his fellow liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rumors circulate Kevin Costner could be leaving Yellowstone - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kanye no longer an anti-semite after watching Jonah Hill - Louder With Crowder ›
- Stephen A. Smith: "Trump is no racist" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude enjoying "The Office" on airplane sits to Rainn Wilson - Louder With Crowder ›
- "The Office" Rainn Wilson agrees with Tucker Carlson video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Stephen A. Smith: Joe Biden can't run for reelection - Louder With Crowder ›