Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 29, 2023
"The Office" actor makes shocking declaration: "I agree with almost everything Tucker Carlson is saying..."
You may not be seeing Rainn Wilson in Hollywood productions anymore. The Office actor (who was underrated as the therapist on Mom) did the unthinkable. He said the words "Tucker Carlson" without adding the words "nationalist" or "sucks" after them.
Even worse, he said he AGREED with most of what Tucker Carlson said in his recent Twitter video.
I never thought I’d say it but I agree with @TuckerCarlson on almost everything he’s saying here: https://t.co/HyF7Qw0U2e
— RainnWilson (@rainnwilson) April 27, 2023
There is only but one .gif to share now:
It shouldn't BE shocking to agree with what Carlson said. If you are a rational, intellectually honest individual, you SHOULD be able to agree with:
One of the first things you realize when you step outside the noise for a few days is how many genuinely nice people there are in this country, kind and decent people, people who really care about what’s true and a bunch of hilarious people — also, a lot of those.
This is the amazing thing, the undeniably big topics, the ones that will define our future, get virtually no discussion at all: war, civil liberties, emerging science, demographic change, corporate power, natural resources. When was the last time you heard a legitimate debate about any of those issues?
Dwight Schrute's problem is he works in an industry when they aren't rational or intellectually honest. One where -- with a few exceptions -- any opinion slightly right of Karl Marx gets you on the no-no list.
Though Rainn has been poking his head out as of late. He made a snarky tweet about the trans-affirming abuse of the English language. Though, one he was quick to apologize for. And last month the actor criticized Hollywood's anti-Christian bias with NO apology after. Progress!
And as a side note, The Office is REVERED here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website. There are two groups of people in this world. Those who grasp the brilliance of The Office. And unfunny people with metal poles crammed up their rectums. If America would learn about racial understanding from Michael and Darryl, we'd all be in a better place.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Stanley from 'The Office' goes off on epic anti-woke Christmas rant ›
- 'Kimmy Schmidt' Star Ellie Kemper Under Fire for Winning Beauty Pageant in 1999 Twitter Claims Is Racist ›
- Breaking: Trump claims he'll be arrested next week, calls on supporters to protest ›
- "The Office" actor blasts Hollywood's anti-Christian bias ... at least for now ›
- Watch: Dude enjoying "The Office" in first class has NO IDEA he's sitting next to star Rainn Wilson ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- TUCKER CARLSON'S LEAKED TEXTS REVEAL WHO HE REALLY IS! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Alex Jones shares what his Tucker Carlson sources tell him REALLY happened - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disgraced Tucker Carlson threatens war with Fox News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Fox producer makes allegation about Tucker Carlson's firing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Stanley from 'The Office' goes off on Christmas rant - Louder With Crowder ›