Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 26, 2023
Chris Pratt shares video that's almost too patriotic, even by his usual standards
Chris Pratt is simply one of our greatest living Americans. You can't change our minds. One day he'll drop scripture while vacuum sealing the meat he just killed. The next day he is Vince Vaughn's lawyer defending him against 142 paternity suits. The next day, he's a Lego. Chris Pratt is all of us.
He's also one of the few Hollywood A-listers to proclaim his love of America whenever he can. Both seriously, as well as with his tongue firmly in his cheek. It's what he did in this video, before working out with Jay Glazer. And I know what you're thinking. How can someone get more patriotic than an American flag hoodie?
This Chris Pratt post is almost too patriotic. pic.twitter.com/v4c3ymGU3F
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) May 15, 2023
It's an American Flag hoodied OVER an "America: Land of the Free" t-shirt.
I won't say we need more celebrities like Chris Pratt. I'm sure there are more than a few who agree with him and disagree with the viewpoint commonly associated with their Hollywood peers. It would be nice if more of them had the courage to be Chris Pratt out loud.
And not worry about some of the hate that comes from it. We saw that when it came to reviews for The Terminal List, Pratt's Amazon show based on the Jack Carr book. That also was considered too pro-America, something the left hates. And they already hate Pratt for all the reasons you assume they do, as Joe Rogan laid out:
"He’s the nicest f*cking guy I’ve ever met in my life. [...] They’re all insane people that hate their jobs that are sitting in front of the cubicle when their boss isn’t looking they’re tweeting bad things about Chris Pratt. [...] He’s kind of outside the lines in terms of his ideology, he’s a Christian, and pretty open about it. Because of that they attack him."
At the end of the day, he's Chris Pratt, and they're not. He's going to continue living life as Chris Pratt. His haters are going to continue being losers. Chris Pratt isn't going to care. And America will be better of for it.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Mark Wahlberg attempts to "get his job back" at a grocery store in touching video ›
- Mike Rowe barbecues troll who tagged him in 'fraud' meme accusing him of s***ing on college graduates ›
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick on Live Broadcast ›
- Reviewing the 'Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special' trailer starring Chris Pratt and... Kevin Bacon? ›
- Chris Pratt makes rare political endorsement in LA Mayoral race, and it's the former Republican ›
- Chris Pratt Makes Hilarious 'Transphobic' Joke About Jennifer Lawrence... Cue Outrage? ›
- Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt prepares for Easter as only he can: by erecting a giant cross ›
- Chris Pratt quotes Bible in response to his anti-Christian haters. Also, tells them what to stick up their butt. ›
- Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt triggers his haters by...sharing his snack on Instagram? ›