PHOTO: Sacha Baron Cohen Gets Out Pranked on Los Angeles Billboard
Let's disclaim this: I've always hated Sacha Baron Cohen. To the point where it made me think less of friends who found him funny. If one more person told me I should like Borat because it's "my kind of comedy," I was ready to shock and awe my foot up their ass. So I really don't have much to say about his new show Who is America? Y'all can be upset about it. There's plenty of other entertainment to write about (see Chris Pratt Shows the Art of Being a Man on Instagram and Michelle Wolf Savages Liberal Media AND Comics).
All that being said, suck it Ali G.
The prankster Sacha Baron Cohen has himself been pranked, courtesy of [Sabo], a conservative street artist, who hijacked a billboard across the street from CBS studios near the corner of Beverly Blvd. and Fairfax Ave. in Los Angeles.
Cohen's show, Who is America?, debuted Sunday night on Showtime, the cable channel owned by CBS, but the billboard purposely steers potential viewers away from the show by advertising misinformation.
The billboard also promotes Sarah Palin's theory that Cohen disrespected the U.S. military when he pranked her by posing as a wounded veteran in order to get an interview with the former GOP vice presidential candidate.
I can think of a few veterans who wouldn't mind sticking their prosthetic foot up Cohen's ass themselves.
Sabo, who's trolled Hollywood for Harvey Weinstein, certainly knows a thing or two about pranking celebrities for their dumbass, America-hating, elitist ways. I can think of no one who deserves Sabo's chicanery like Sacha Baron Cohen.
Question is will Sabo's campaign affect the bottom line of "Who is America"? Is Sabo just getting started? If someone like Cohen likes to prank, then he's gotta be open to someone pranking him.
May the best prankster win.
- Chris Pratt Pays Tribute to Navy SEALs with Patriotic Instagram Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Posts Awesome Reagan Memorial Day Video. Liberals Rage. He Doubles Down... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Blasts Anti-American Losers in Memorial Day Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Flight Attendant Prevents Hijacking - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Posted His Most Patriotic Instagram Post Ever - Louder With Crowder ›
- Protesters Smash Car Window with Dog in the Back Seat - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Writer Claims Veterans are Turning to Extremism - Louder With Crowder ›