Watch: Joe Rogan, Jim Breuer lose their s*** laughing at Bud Light's pathetic attempt to win back conservatives
Bud Light done messed up selling out their loyal customer base in an attempt to pander to titface performer Dylan Mulvaney's audience. To win back customers, the company released an over-the-top patriotic ad that would even make the crowd at CPAC say, "I don't think you're taking my concerns seriously,"
Joe Rogan watched the panderthon with Jim Breuer. And the two comedians lost. their. sh*t.
Joe Rogan slams Bud Light’s pivot to a pro-American ad after their tranny stunt.
“Shut the f*ck up. Now, I hate you more. Like, what are you doing?”
“Was this AI-generated? That's probably a Chat GPT 4.0 version of the perfect American commercial.”
He speaks for most… pic.twitter.com/89jp6vv6JY
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) April 22, 2023
"It hurts my feelings it's so dumb."
"This is a company in deep shit."
"Shut the f*ck up, now I hate you more."
"That's like the dumbest commercial of all time."
Talladega is not drinking @budlight today 😂 pic.twitter.com/InXq1yYRPi
— Old Row (@OldRowOfficial) April 24, 2023
Here's the thing: I actually think this commercial is WORSE than the Dylan Mulvaney video. At least with Dylan, the company had the sense to not publicize the video themselves. Dylan did his Dylan crap on TikTok, then the internet took over. Anheuser Busch is ACKSHUALLY airing this commercial on television! I saw it during The Office on Sunday. Even Michael Scott would say, "This rube bait tries too hard."
It got me thinking while writing this. Did VP Melissa Weinerchild or whatever her name is get fired/take a leave of absence over the Dylan Mulvaney mistake? Or did she take a leave of absence/get fired because THIS was her idea for the company to win back customers and billions of dollars?
The only thing missing was Lee Greenwood and a bald eagle shedding a single tear while watching TikTok videos.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Watch: Patriot creates 'ultra right' beer as anti-woke alternative to Bud Light and the ad is going viral ›
- Watch: Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest. Unrelatedly, beer confirms Dylan Mulvaney as spokesdiva. ›
- Watch: Beer distributor laments how Bud Light's get woke scheme is causing HIM to go broke ›
- "Celebrate the wins": Boycotting Bud Light proves conservatives are winning the war ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan's takes shocking stance on latest Dylan Mulvaney controversy... as he drinks a Bud Light ›
- Watch: It all makes sense when you hear "declining" Bud Light's woke VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" ›
- Watch: Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics and a stadium full of Americans explodes with applause ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up ›
- Controversial Bud Light executive taking "leave of absence" after torpedoing brand in the name of Dylan Mulvaney ›
- Bikini babe shoots up cases of Bud Light and Tampax - Louder With Crowder ›