Watch: Joe Rogan's takes shocking stance on latest Dylan Mulvaney controversy... as he drinks a Bud Light
Joe Rogan has weighed in on the whole Bud Light/ Dylan Mulvaney controversy, and his reaction is a tad surprising. On his podcast yesterday, Rogan cracked open a can of the beer and asked comedian Sam Tallent, "Why, if something is good, do you give a f–k who’s got it? Like, would we do this with cheesecake?” ”
\u201cJoe's Take on the Bud Light Controversy \ud83e\udd23\n\nSaying Bud Light beer is good is like saying Joe Rogan's shampoo and conditioners is amazing.\u201d— 1776 (@1776) 1681378447
Rogan did say he loved Kid Rock's video because he loves "that kind of thinking": "Not even that I agree with it, I like wild people. I like a dude who takes a machine gun to a stack of Bud Lights and is like, 'f*ck Anheuser-Busch'".
He also said he thinks it's funny that people are upset over this when there are more pressing issues in the country: "How is that the big deal? I think it’s goofy. Because I think that person’s goofy. But if you want to hire a goofy person, like, who gives a s–t. It’s kind of hilarious.”
"“It was also just a can with that person’s face on it. That’s all it was. It wasn’t like something they were selling.”
It seems most Americans, however, don't agree with Rogan. Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light’s parent company, saw its value drop over $5 billion in the wake of its partnership with Dylan Mulvaney.
I can see where Rogan is coming from on this, since there are obviously more serious issues in the country than a can of Bud Light. But I think people are just tired of having transgenderism shoved in their faces in any capacity. And it would be nice if things like beer and clothing could just be apolitical. No one really cares about the politics of Nike, Disney, etc. But since these companies relentlessly try to force their wokeism on us, we're forced to reckon with it.
Lily is a Zoomer college dropout who somehow landed a writing gig here at LwC.com. In her spare time, she enjoys going for runs, touching grass, and occasionally tweeting tweets for fellow tweeters.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brantley Gilbert spikes Bud Light can on stage, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis drops laugh-out-loud Bud Light parody - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude smashes up Anheuser-Busch products in Walmart - Louder With Crowder ›
- Controversial Bud Light executive taking "leave of absence" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan, Jim Breuer laugh at Bug Light commercial. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bikini babe shoots up cases of Bud Light and Tampax - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dylan Mulvaney wants it illegal to misgender someone. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Which of these videos embarrasses Bud Light the MOST? - Louder With Crowder ›