Team DeSantis drops laugh-out-loud Bud Light parody mocking "real men of genius" in women's sports
Team DeSantis has entered the game. After translager Bud Light made the unfortunate decision to prioritize a temporary ESG boost over their customers, there have been calls for boycotts. Cans are being spiked like footballs. Twelve packs are getting Swiss cheese'd up. Coors is making sure they monitor their low-level marketing staffers to prevent this from happening to them. It's chaos out on these streets.
For their contribution to the culture war, Team DeSantis has offered up a parody of a classic Bud Light commercial saluting the real men of genius...who have rigged the system in women's sports.
In Florida, girls play girls’ sports and boys play boys’ sports.
That’s why we are replacing Bud Light with FREEDOM HEAVY 🍻🐊 … made 100% woke-free. pic.twitter.com/UD39AQnAui
— DeSantis War Room 🐊 (@DeSantisWarRoom) April 18, 2023
Today, we recognize the men who have hacked the system. Once mediocre in the men's division, now the cream of the crop in the women's. You couldn't cut it with the boys, so you pished women off the podium. Because without you, sports would be fair. Without you, women's sports would be for...well, women.
All of our favorites are there. Smasher of orbital bones Fallon Fox. Laurel Hubbard, who shattered the glass ceiling becoming the first transwoman to choke in the Olympics. NCAA swimming champion Lia Thomas who while now a woman was born male, went through puberty as a male, still has male genitalia, and still dates women just like those who were born male and went through puberty as males with male genitalia have been traditionally known to do.
I can tell some of you youngbloods are confused right now. This is what Bud Light ads used to be:
Real Men of Genius - Mr. (College) Fantasy Football Manager Guyyoutu.be
Of course, the GOP establishment is starting to cave on the boycott. Governor Ron DeSantis, instead, is doubling down and explaining why the boycott matters.
The companies that do this, if they don't have any response, they're just going to keep doing it. ... We have the power as consumers to make our voices heard. And not on every company because sometimes conservative consumers aren't going to make a dent in some companies. [Bud Light] is one, if you don't have conservative beer drinkers, you're going to feel that.
EXCLUSIVE: Gov. DeSantis On Bud Light Boycott:
"Why would you want to drink Bud Light?
If we don't push back they're gonna keep doing it. If you don't have conservative beer drinkers, they're gonna feel that.
It's a righteous. Pushback is in order.
I'll never drink Bud again" pic.twitter.com/tIOI1W8c1J
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) April 17, 2023
Ron DeSantis is expected to be entering the GOP presidential race soon. Current candidate Donald Trump is leading in the polls as of this writing.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Watch: Patriot creates 'ultra right' beer as anti-woke alternative to Bud Light and the ad is going viral ›
- Watch: Beer distributor laments how Bud Light's get woke scheme is causing HIM to go broke ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- SHOW NOTES: THE WOKE BOYCOTT IS WORKING! BUD LIGHT SALES ARE IMPLODING! ›
- "Celebrate the wins": Boycotting Bud Light proves conservatives are winning the war ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan's takes shocking stance on latest Dylan Mulvaney controversy... as he drinks a Bud Light ›
- Watch: Country star is thrown a can of Bud Light, what he does with it sends audience into a euphoric frenzy ›
- Watch: It all makes sense when you hear "declining" Bud Light's woke VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" ›
- Watch: Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics and a stadium full of Americans explodes with applause ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up ›
- Controversial Bud Light executive taking "leave of absence" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Which of these videos embarrasses Bud Light the MOST? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light panders to transphobic critics, offers free beer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anheuser-Busch continues to throw Dylan Mulvaney under bus - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo poll: Are conservatives WINNING the culture war? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude dressed as Bud Light can busted DUI - Louder With Crowder ›