Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 17, 2023
Watch: Country star is thrown a can of Bud Light, what he does with it sends audience into a euphoric frenzy
If you are about that country music/garage beers/day drinking life, you know the saying "It's a bad day to be a beer." I'm sure you have it on a T-shirt. And that T-shirt doesn't have sleeves. It's been a series of bad days to be a Bud Light. Our latest example is when country rocker Brantley Gilbert was thrown a can of translager on stage.
It was the point on the show when it was time for his drummer to shotgun a beer. The first one thrown on stage was a Bud Light.
"Yeah, f*ck that."
Even though Brantley Gilbert doesn’t drink anymore his reaction to someone throwing him a Bud light was Awesome🙌🏼👏👏👏😂❤️.#GoWokeGoBroke pic.twitter.com/HYDfApZXmx
— ꪻꫝể ꪻꫝể (@TheThe1776) April 16, 2023
Hell yeah, brother.
Y'all are caught up on the Bud Light drama, right? There was a BREWhaha (folks, these are the jokes) when Bud Light, looking for an ESG boost, announced a brand ambassadorship with Dylan Mulvaney. Turns out, Bud Light drinkers? Not fans.
There were boycotts. Anheuser Busch claims they had no idea about the brand ambassadorship, and attempted to blame a marketing staffer. Then they attempted an apology at the end of the day on Friday when they didn't think anyone would notice. They felt Bud Light drinkers would be impressed and people who don't drink Bud Light (but demand all companies pander to woke politics) wouldn't notice. They were wrong
Unlike Riley Green changing up his song lyrics where the intention is unclear, I'll bet you a growler of local beer Brantley Gilbert was 100% addressing the controversy when he spiked the can. One of the first recorded "F*ck Joe Biden" chants was encouraged by the country rocker at a concert in Alabama.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest. Unrelatedly, beer confirms Dylan Mulvaney as spokesdiva. ›
- SHOW NOTES: THE WOKE BOYCOTT IS WORKING! BUD LIGHT SALES ARE IMPLODING! ›
- Watch: Beer distributor laments how Bud Light's get woke scheme is causing HIM to go broke ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan's takes shocking stance on latest Dylan Mulvaney controversy... as he drinks a Bud Light ›
- Watch: It all makes sense when you hear "declining" Bud Light's woke VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- Watch: Patriot creates 'ultra right' beer as anti-woke alternative to Bud Light and the ad is going viral ›
- "Celebrate the wins": Boycotting Bud Light proves conservatives are winning the war ›
- Watch: Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics and a stadium full of Americans explodes with applause ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up ›
- Team DeSantis drops laugh-out-loud Bud Light parody - Louder With Crowder ›
- Controversial Bud Light executive taking "leave of absence" - Louder With Crowder ›