Did Country Star Brantley Gilbert Start the First-Ever 'F*** Joe Biden' Chant? According to This Video, Maybe
We interrupt NCAA swimming and the start of World War III for this special investigation. I've always prided myself on being the foremost scholar of the F*ck Joe Biden/Let's Go Brandon phenomenon. New information has been presented to me showing it may NOT have started at college football opening Game Day 2021. But actually at the West Virginia state fair, and a Brantley Gilbert concert.
My journey starts as most journeys do. With a tweet. I've always credited the fine lads at Old Row for posting the first video and launching the revolution. Old Row posted a newly uncovered video from what they claimed was the first occurrence on 9/11/21. I questioned it because I had placed the first occurrence a week earlier.
Newly surfaced footage of the original #FJB chant on 9/11/21 at Coastal Carolina following Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan @OldRowCcupic.twitter.com/koS1TKVlnM
— Old Row Sports (@OldRowSports) March 21, 2022
Really? Our research places the first ever chant on September 3rd at CCU. https://t.co/7C6zgp267Y
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) March 21, 2022
This is when I was contacted by Twitter user @NicholasDailey. He had information that claimed Coastal Carolina was NOT the first public chanting. It was actually a few weeks earlier. In West Virginia at a Brantley Gilbert concert.
https://t.co/PYduWZQD3G Actually… know how @GmorganJr always dogs WV… well, this is something we got to first… pic.twitter.com/aQgcfuiOvz
— Nick Dailey, MS, ATC (@NicholasDailey) March 21, 2022
F*ck Joe Biden chant at a Brantley Gilbert Concert | West Virgina State Fair 😂😂😂 #fjbyoutu.be
The video was uploaded in October. However, a different video of the performance was published by the Whiskey Riff website on 9/13/21. Unclear is if the video was ACTUALLY from the West Virginia State Fair in August, or if it was mislabeled on YouTube. Further research is needed.
If this is true, I just want to make sure Brantley Gilbert gets his roses. It's possible a West Virginia student who attends Coastal Carolina was at this concert. Then after doing beers at that first football game, started the chant that will one day define a generation. That legend and the hard work by Old Row definitely made the FJB/LGB phenomenon what it was and can still become.
But we here at the Louder with Crowder website strive for accuracy. While Old Row and the CCU dudebro caused the explosion, it may have been Brantley Gilbert who lit the match. Also, f*ck Joe Biden.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Kyle Rittenhouse's Rifle Gets Shredded: A Tribute | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Claims Our Constitution is 'Always Evolving' - Louder With ... ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself ... ›
- Watch: Joe Biden Tries Talking About Revenge Porn, Makes it Weird ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Guy Tricks Joe Biden Into Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Proclaims Florida's Emma Weyant as NCAA Champ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Once Again Lashes Out at Reporter Overseas When He is Dare Challenged About Putin - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›
- A HS Football Coach Sent This Powerful Message to His Team - Louder With Crowder ›