More Bud Light embarrassment: Dude dressed as beer can gets plastered on social media by police after DUI arrest
You and I both know damn well that had it not been for the Bud Light controversy, this photo doesn't make its way to Facebook. But Franklin County deputies in Kansas pulled a dude over on suspicion of DUI, saw him dressed as the most embarrassing thing you can be dressed as, and remembered to do it for the content.
Here is what happened. This drunk bro was out having one too many cervezas for El Cinco de Mayo. I would hope he was throwing back Modellos and NOT Bud Light, but it's unclear in the police report. Deputies were notified of a possible intoxicated driver traveling down Interstate. They spotted the car and agreed with the possible intoxication. But even more surprising was that homeboy was driving drunk dressed as a beer.
They made him do a field sobriety test still wearing the Bud Light costume. It doesn't appear they made him put on a wig and say his name is Dylan Mulvaney. Though it's possible that everyone's bodycams all malfunctioned at the exact same time.
Suds McDerp was placed under arrest and awaits trial. Left unreported is why exactly Suds was dressed as a Bud Light can. I have two theories.
1. Suds had a job handing out free Bud Light at an El Cinco De Mayo festival and discovered people would rather drink their own urine than be seen holding a Bud Light can. Depressed that no one wanted to talk to him, Suds started throwing back tequila and forgot he was still wearing the costume as he got in his car.
2. Suds lost a bet and his boys are mean.
What are your theories?
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Team DeSantis drops laugh-out-loud Bud Light parody mocking "real men of genius" in women's sports ›
- Anheuser-Busch issues another statement on Bud Light disaster, claims it was "just one can" ›
- Viral video of an empty Bud Light stand at Fenway Park proves what enormous trouble the company's in ›
- Watch: Beer distributor laments how Bud Light's get woke scheme is causing HIM to go broke ›
- "Celebrate the wins": Boycotting Bud Light proves conservatives are winning the war ›
- Watch: Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics and a stadium full of Americans explodes with applause ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- Watch: It all makes sense when you hear "declining" Bud Light's woke VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up ›
- Watch: A reporter's free beer experiment at a concert turns into an "unmitigated disaster" for Bud Light ›
- Bud Light's latest marketing plan involves the military - Louder With Crowder ›