Watch: Dude takes Anheuser-Busch protest too far, smashes up beer section of Walmart
Emotions are running high over Bud Light. Really, all Anheuser-Busch products. A -- *ahem* -- "low-level staffer's" political agenda has cost the company billions and billions in market cap. Patriots and real Americans sick of watching companies pander to wokeness have drawn a line in the sand and decided to make an example out of Bud Light. It brings a tear to your eye.
But while boycotts are cool (buycotts of other beer is better) don't be the guy smashing cases of Busch Light in the aisle of a Walmart.
Topeka, Kansas pic.twitter.com/VU3EnpmSPH
— Clown World ™ 🤡 (@ClownWorld_) April 19, 2023
Did someone say "Topeka?"
To recap how we got here, Bud Light, looking for an ESG boost, announced a brand ambassadorship with titface performer Dylan Mulvaney. There were boycotts. AB attempted an apology at the end of the day on Friday when they didn't think anyone would notice. THEN they thought a NEW ad with the American Flag and horses would shut up their now former flyover country fanbase. It did not.
Here's the thing. Boycotts are good. Peaceful protesting is good. When your actions start to resemble vegans crying over spilled milk in the dairy aisle, you wanna dial it back a bit.
Radical environmentalists in Scotland empty bottles of milk in "peaceful protest" against dairy industry. pic.twitter.com/HWjerXS6RK
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) October 15, 2022
There are better ways to express your disapproval of the product in public without committing a misdemeanor. Ways that allow you to get your point across in both an informative and hilarious way. Four words:
“For rectal use only” pic.twitter.com/2qax8FTA2H
— Old Row (@OldRowOfficial) April 17, 2023
There are effective ways to boycott Anheuser Busch and there are ineffective ways. It pains me to say this dude falls into the later category.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- WATCH TODAY'S SHOW: DYLAN MULVANEY'S NIKE AD IS PART OF A BIGGER CONSPIRACY! ›
- Watch: Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest. Unrelatedly, beer confirms Dylan Mulvaney as spokesdiva. ›
- "Celebrate the wins": Boycotting Bud Light proves conservatives are winning the war ›
- WATCH: Budweiser Releases Pathetic New Ad In Desperate Attempt To Regain Conservative Support ›
- Watch: Beer distributor laments how Bud Light's get woke scheme is causing HIM to go broke ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan's takes shocking stance on latest Dylan Mulvaney controversy... as he drinks a Bud Light ›
- Watch: Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics and a stadium full of Americans explodes with applause ›
- Anheuser-Busch CEO Issues Lackluster Statement Amid Dylan Mulvaney Controversy And Billion Dollar Losses ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up ›
- Anheuser-Busch takes another massive hit when major bank downgrades the company's stock - Louder With Crowder ›