Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 06, 2023
WATCH TODAY'S SHOW: DYLAN MULVANEY'S NIKE AD IS PART OF A BIGGER CONSPIRACY!
Yesterday, Elon Musk’s Twitter slapped a State Affiliated Media Label on NPR’s account. Dylan Mulvaney shared new photos on his Instagram, and he is a new brand ambassador for Nike WOMEN. Also, CashApp founder Bob Lee got stabbed to death in San Francisco. Is the dollar going to crash? Tune in to find out.
NPR IS STATE MEDIA
- Watch: Nike hires influencer not born with breasts to model women's sports bras
- Watch: Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest. Unrelatedly, beer confirms Dylan Mulvaney as spokesdiva.
- Travis Tritt: "I will be deleting all Anheuser-Busch products from my tour hospitality rider."
- Anheuser Busch products
- Disney+ Drops 2.4 Million Subscribers in First Loss, Bob Iger Heralds ‘Significant Transformation’ Underway
- The Audience Disparity Of NFL Games And Everything Else Widens
- Amazon's Prime membership program stopped growing in the US for the first time ever, according to new estimates
- Why ESG is here to stay
- ‘We’re at a tipping point:’ What to expect from the jobs report on Friday
- US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower as jobless claims data fans slowdown fears
DOLLAR SEGMENT TEASE
- Tucker Carlson: This will lead to poverty all over the US
- About the US dollar as a the reserve currency…
- Is China trying to replace the dollar with yuan?
BIG CITY MURDER & DIRTY HARRY
- Sources say surveillance video shows tech exec Bob Lee walking down SF street with stab wounds
- Jake Shields, a friend of Lee’s, tweeted
- Elon Musk replied
- Violent Crime and Property Crime
- 'Public health calamity': SF Mayor Breed asks for federal assistance with city's drug crisis
- San Francisco Fillmore District residents fed up with with crime, homelessness, drug abuse
- Behind London Breed’s stunning ‘defund the police’ turnaround in San Francisco
- Chicago PD 2021 Annual Report
- Brandon Johnson on ‘Defund the Police' Comments, Shares Public Safety Plan to Solve Crime in Chicago
- Here's a map of violent crime in Chicago over the last five years (left) and a map of mayoral election results by precint (right).
DIRTY HARRY CLIMATE
- Year by year, the best-selling albums of the past 50 years
- America’s Faulty Perception of Crime Rates
- Dirty Harry Do You ( I ) Feel Lucky Punk? ( high quality )
- Shooting Muggers | Charles Bronson | Death Wish (1974)
- Dirty Harry - That man had rights
- Death Wish 1974 Movie Trailer
- Where was Dirty Harry filmed?
- Death Wish: IMDB
- U.S. Murder/Homicide Rate 1990-2023
- Franchise: John Wick
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest. Unrelatedly, beer confirms Dylan Mulvaney as spokesdiva. ›
- Watch: Sorority reject, born without ladybits, is confused about how tampons work on day 12 of 'being a girl' ›
- TikTok starlet Dylan Mulvaney has a sad because, even after expensive surgery, no one is sliding into (sigh) "her" DMs ›
- Watch: A university spent tens of thousands of dollars to host Dylan Mulvaney for some unknown reason ›
- Watch: Influencer claims they're now hot enough to, ahem, "steal a husband" after facial feminization surgery ›
- Watch: Dylan Mulvaney's pre-transition appearance on "The Price is Right" resurfaced on the internet, and wow ›
- Watch: Dylan Mulvaney is now role-playing as a 6-year-old girl and we have some concerns ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- Tim Pool compares Dylan Mulvaney to Elsa eating feces - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light's VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Beer distributor on how Bud Light's causing HIM to go broke - Louder With Crowder ›
- Women speak out on Bid Light and Dylan Mulvaney - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk laughs in Tucker Carlson's face about Facebook - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude smashes up Anheuser-Busch products in Walmart - Louder With Crowder ›