Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 07, 2023
Watch: Tim Pool compares Dylan Mulvaney to Elsa eating feces and he makes a good point
Dylan Mulvaney, known for performing in titface and being Joe Biden's favorite TikToker, has become quite the lightning rod for controversy. Though Tim Pool views Dylan as nothing more than a walking algorithm. The living embodiment of Elsa eating feces before going on a crime spree with Spider-Man.
You know, it's best to just let Tim explain.
ElsaGate took place in 2016. Computers were used to game YouTube's algorithm and target your children, by having children's characters do not-appropriate for children things. So that if you let your kid watch an Elsa video on YouTube while you went in the kitchen to make them lunch, the kid would start clicking around when they see the other videoes YouTube was recommending. Eventually, Elsa singing "Let It Go" would lead to a video of an adult dressed like Elsa and eating feces. Or other childhood characters doing worse.
Pool says Dylan is a grifter who learned how to game to algorithm. Namely, since the algorithms favor progressive politics and woke virtue signaling, that's what he's providing.
Dylan Mulvaney prancing around the woods wearing high heels is not something a trans individual does or a woman does. It is a caricature, and it is a real-life version of "Elsagate." The algorithm mashed these things together, and Dylan Mulvaney said if I do this, I will get clicks. To any sane adult, seeing an adult human male taking hormones and getting surgery, putting on high heels, and running through the woods, you'd be like "hold on, this is really weird." But all of these different things combined make the algorithm promote it. This individual gets views and then promotes more of it.
Just look at Dylan on Day 7665ish of being a boy.
NEW: Footage has surfaced of Dylan Mulvaney—pre-transition—on ‘The Price Is Right’ pic.twitter.com/svxv0HMQMo
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 16, 2023
As I've said, and I know I'm not the only one, pre-White House visit I legit thought Dylan Mulvaney was a parody. If I were a guy who wanted to pretend to be trans for social media clout, I'd talk about how awesome it is to shop and wear makeup and how that defines me as a "girl." Dylan acts like how people who don't like women act when they impersonate vapid basic bitches.
Instead of being a parody, he is now inspiring copycats who see how easy it is.
Biological male who went viral this year for attempting to join a sorority is now learning from Dylan Mulvaney and creating tiktoks making a mockery of women. pic.twitter.com/CFUCgzg5Xb
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) November 30, 2022
I'll be honest. If this is just a giant grift? I say game respect game. It's not Dylan's fault that brands and the President of the United States favor men who pretend to be women more than they do women. Dylan didn't invent the rainy day. He's just got the biggest umbrella. And a desperate need to be famous.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- "This isn't about what's best for America": Crowder exposes what these woke companies are really up to ›
- Crowder reacts to the call to 'normalize the BULGE' for trans women ›
- Watch: Nike hires influencer not born with breasts to model women's sports bras ›
- TikTok starlet Dylan Mulvaney has a sad because, even after expensive surgery, no one is sliding into (sigh) "her" DMs ›
- Watch: A university spent tens of thousands of dollars to host Dylan Mulvaney for some unknown reason ›
- Watch: Dylan Mulvaney is now role-playing as a 6-year-old girl and we have some concerns ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- Watch: Dylan Mulvaney's pre-transition appearance on "The Price is Right" resurfaced on the internet, and wow ›
- Watch: Influencer claims they're now hot enough to, ahem, "steal a husband" after facial feminization surgery ›
- WATCH TODAY'S SHOW: DYLAN MULVANEY'S NIKE AD IS PART OF A BIGGER CONSPIRACY! ›
- Women speak out on Bid Light and Dylan Mulvaney - Louder With Crowder ›
- Republicans seize on Joe Biden's visit to Hawaii. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sunny Hostin question Sen. Tim Scott having a girlfriend - Louder With Crowder ›