Shocking: Police chief reveals Nashville shooter targeted school because their other target had too much security
UPDATE: USA Today reports the shooter may have gone by he/him pronouns, and not she/her pronouns. We apologize if we accidentally misgendered the person responsible for targeting and killing children.
On Monday, a trans shooter who goes by she/her pronouns murdered three students and three adults at a Christian school in Nashville. The kids were all nine-years-old. Details are still coming out. What we know is that she/her had a manifesto, was a former student of the school, and specifically chose the school because she/her's other target had TOO MUCH SECURITY.
Police Chief John Drake revealed in a press conference The Covenant School was the only school that was targeted. "There was another location mentioned, but because of a threat assessment by the suspect and too much security, they decided not to. And that area was here in Nashville."
Nashville Shooter did a threat assessment of another school but decided against an attack due to too much security. Now read that again! pic.twitter.com/2b7Hlem1q4
— Rob O'Donnell (@odonnell_r) March 28, 2023
Police released a video of she/her shooting shes/hers way into the school. In this, you can see the lack of security.
Active shooter Audrey Elizabeth Hale drove to Covenant Church/School in her Honda Fit this morning, parked, and shot her way into the building. She was armed with 2 assault-type guns and a 9 millimeter pistol. pic.twitter.com/mIk2pDmCwQ
— Metro Nashville PD (@MNPDNashville) March 28, 2023
The shooter was a trans woman. Nashville has been a target of culture wars in recent weeks after the state passed laws preventing minors from receiving genital mutilation surgery and shielding children from drag shows. Trans activists have been planning a Trans Day of VENGENCE in Washington DC on April 1st. Unclear as of this writing is if any of this is related.
The White House issued a statement on Monday blaming Republicans for the shooting. President Biden was looking for ice cream.
Not only the lack of security, but the fact the shooter targeted the school due to the lack of security, will be a hot-button issue in the coming weeks. School safety and child safety advocates have been pushing for MORE security in schools with armed resource officers, one way in/one way out security measures, and other such reforms. They are of the belief we should care about protecting our children as much as we do our money, celebrities, and politicians.
Others don't feel that way, and want to blame the tool used while dismissing the person who used that tool. In this incident, the tools were firearms.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Kid Rock Exposes Reasons Artists Bend Over for Cancel Culture: It's All About Who 'They're in Bed With' ›
- Kid Rock Refuses to Apologize for Anti-Oprah Rant: 'I Got Drunk' ›
- Watch: Fast food-loving Paw Paw eats nothing but McDonald's to lose weight and somehow it's working ›
- Watch: Joe Biden blabbers about chocolate chip ice cream right after tragic Nashville school shooting ›
- Watch: Karine Jean-Pierre goes on the attack, blames GOP for Nashville shooting despite having almost NO information ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- NWA champion Tyrus has a solution to protect our schools - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest - Louder With Crowder ›
- YouTuber showcases Target's pride collection. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leaked memo to Target employees invokes George Floyd - Louder With Crowder ›
- Target's Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer defends agenda - Louder With Crowder ›