Playboy Releases October Cover. It's a Dude in Lingerie.
Picture it. The suburbs, 1987 or so. A young Brodigan was on the bus to seventh grade where some dude whipped out the Playboy with Vanna White on the cover. It was one of the greatest days ever. A youngblood having a similar experience 2021, where a friend pulls out a Playboy, would instead be staring at a dude in lingerie and high heels. I don't know why. If you're into that sort of thing, that's what Playgirl is supposed to be for. Again, it's 2021. Everything cis white males once revered has been declared problematic.
Meet Bretman Rock. Of course, he's a social media influencer. Because really, what else would he be?
It's Bretman, bitch. 🌟 Introducing the October 2021 digital cover with icon @bretmanrock
See more: https://t.co/wj2pmXi7lT
Photography by Brian Ziff
Videography by Boa Simon pic.twitter.com/fvG0pIcyax
— Playboy (@Playboy) October 1, 2021
Bretman told the magazine that being on the cover is a "huge deal" for the LGBTQ community, as well as the brown people community. Adding: "It's all so surreal. A total 'Is this even f***ing happening right now?' type of vibe. And I'm so pretty."
It's a big week for the LGBTQ community. First Laurel Hubbard gets named "Sportswoman of the Year" after losing in the Olympics. And now this!
Contrary to what's being reported, this isn't the glass-shattering moment you would assume. Playboy cover models have covered all the different colors and races over the magazine's illustrious history, including representation from the brown people community. Also in 2017, Ines Rau became the first transgender model to appear in Playboy. That would have checked the box for LGBTQ. Plus, while I don't have my research in front of me, I would assume that have been plenty of Ls and Bs appearing on the cover and in the magazine. At best, Bretman is the first Playboy cover model who comes from the LGBTQ and still has his original genitalia. But really, when you need to add that many qualifiers, it's hardly groundbreaking any more.
Congrats to Bretman. Not so much teenage boys discovering Playboy for the first time.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Social Justice MMA Outlet Tries To Cancel Joe Rogan? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- CNN Producer Identified, Mother Praises Project Veritas - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock releases anti-Biden song 'We the People' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Won't Play Venues with Vaccine Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Anti-China Commercial NBC Refuses to Air During Olympics - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock releases anti-Biden video 'We the People' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock On Why So Many Artists Bend Over for Cancel Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Laughs at Joy Behar Falling - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Kicks Off His Tour With a Message From Donald Trump - Louder With Crowder ›