Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 06, 2022
Kid Rock UNLOADS on 'fraud' Oprah's support of John Fetterman, throwing friend Dr. Oz under the bus
When Democrats are in trouble, they wheel out Oprah Winfrey to drum up last-minute support. She is out campaigning for celebrity election denier Stacey Abrams. She's also throwing longtime friend Dr. Oz under the bus to support John Fetterman. Kid Rock can't help but notice the hypocrisy. Or how it exposes what a terrible person Oprah is.
Oprah showed to the world what a lousy friend she is last Thursday, saying "I’ll tell you all this, if I lived in Pennsylvania, I would have already cast my vote for John Fetterman for many reasons."
Rock responded: "Oprah helped Dr. Oz with his career. I assume because she vetted him and found him to be a wonderful person. Now she is against him. Oprah is a fraud."
Oprah helped Dr. Oz with his career. I assume because she vetted him and found him to be a wonderful person. Now she is against him. Oprah is a fraud. -Kid Rock.
— KidRock (@KidRock) November 5, 2022
Dr. Oz is, or was, Oprah's resident health expert. Her Harpo productions produced his talk show from 2009 until last January. The only thing that changed is Oz deciding to run for Senate as a Republican. He's even running as a moderate Republican. It doesn't matter. He is going against the left, so under the bus he goes. Oprah could have just stayed out of this one. Like a leftist, she values a political agenda over friendships.
Kid Rock is no fan of Oprah, even before this. A 2019 incident captured by TMZ caught the musician saying, and I quote, "f*ck Oprah."
RCP shows a statistical tie in the Pennsylvania Senate race, but it's due to a single outlier giving Fetterman an inexplicable six-point lead. Most polls have Oz up between two to three points, and he is favored to win.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- Woman attempts to dance through field sobriety test - Louder With ... ›
- James O'Keefe threatened with arrest outside cafe - Louder With ... ›
- Joy Behar Blames Dave Chappelle's Attack on Donald Trump ... ›
- Playboy Releases October Cover with a Man - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Spade rates Kid's Mullet Championship finalists - Louder With ... ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder ... ›
- Stacey Abrams blames her low poll numbers on black men - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC wants John Fetterman to run for president. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock GOES OFF on Californians moving to red states - Louder With Crowder ›