Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 01, 2022
Watch: Independent journalist threatened with arrest for questioning woke school administrator
Connecticut Assistant Principal Jeremy Boland was the subject of an undercover report on Tuesday. Boland was caught on video admitting to discriminatory hiring practices and using teachers to help push a political agenda on elementary school students. James O'Keefe, chief rouser of rabble at Project Veritas (the independent journalist organization that released the expose) tried to get a follow-up response from Boland. He was threatened with arrest for "trespassing" in a public place.
In the video, Boland had said of his hiring practices, "The conservative teacher, who is stuck in her ways. I’ll never be able to fire her, and I’ll never be able to change her. If someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like, they’re brainwashed--you can never change their mindset."
When it came to what critics call indoctrinating a captive audience of school children, Boland proclaimed, "More progressive teachers are actually more savvy about delivering a Democratic message without really ever having to mention politics."
O'Keefe, who has been known to confront subjects of videos once they're released, confronted Boland at a restaurant to allow him an opportunity to defend his comments. Boland declined. Police were called. An officer of the law informed O'Keefe, "If you’re trespassing, you’re going to get locked up, and I’m pretty sure you’re going to be on the news, as well."
As reported here on the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website on Wednesday, it was unclear if the response to Project Veritas' expose would be: "I was taken out of context" or "We've placed him on paid leave pending a full investigation." Boland was placed on leave pending a full investigation. If you guessed that, you were right.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder LIVE FACT CHECKS CNN on Teacher Shortages | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Congressman Demands Proof Liberals Hate Clarence Thomas ... ›
- Kid Rock Refuses to Apologize for Anti-Oprah Rant - Louder With ... ›
- American Hero Goes Viral for Perfect Three-Word Answer to CNN ... ›
- FBI RAIDS Donald Trump: This Means WAR!!! (Show Notes ... ›
- Tim Pool Swatted Again, Catches Someone Trespassing - Louder ... ›
- Watch: DHS whistleblower leaks memo on 'domestic extremists ... ›
- Elon Musk Calls Out Twitter Exec's Mockery of Asperger's - Louder ... ›
- Audio Leaks of Twitter All-Hands Meeting - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: FBI Raids James O'Keefe Over Ashley Biden's Diary - Louder ... ›
- Journalist calls on sheriff to denounce Trump over killing. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Democrat sheriff" Restaurants should hire illegals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police frisk, arrest woman over posting 'offensive' memes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock UNLOADS on 'fraud' Oprah - Louder With Crowder ›
- Humorless CNN fact-checks hilarious Elon Musk meme - Louder With Crowder ›