Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 27, 2022
Audio Leaks of Twitter All-Hands Meeting, Calls for 'Updated Understanding' of What 'Free Speech Means'
We prayed to the deity or deities of content that they would deliver unto us leaked audio from Twitter's ALL-HANDS meeting after Elon Musk bought their company. They chose James O'Keefe as their vessel. Project Veritas has the raw audio available, too. Like all ALL-HANDS MEETINGS, it's an hour's worth of bloviating with only two minutes of useful information. Here are the highlights:
Twitter Insider Leaks Audio Recording of Internal All-Hands Meeting Following Elon Musk Takeoveryoutu.be
Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal whiffed on questions. He said he'll have to bring Elon Musk in so employees can ask him. But there were two questions that exposed the mentality of the leftists working at the bird app (for now).
"The reason [Musk] bought the platform was because of our moderation policies and disagreements in how we deal with health. This puts Twitter service and trust and safety as well as anybody who cares about health on the platform in a very difficult position."
I'm assuming by "health" they mean anyone who questions, challenges, or jokes about the unelected health bureaucrats and the "government guys" who tell Joe Biden what "the science" is. Twitter employees were "moderating" people on behalf of the federal government. And Musk's issue was the lack of accountability or coherent policy behind who gets moderated. For example, Twitter won't let you criticize a Biden Administration official with a wife, two kids, and a penis. But if you use the platform to push "white genocide," Twitter employees think that's okay.
"Is there an updated understanding of what 'free speech means?"
No, there isn't. But Twitter employees, the ones who throttle opinions with which they disagree, think there should be. One can only hope that question gets asked to Elon Musk and the exchange is leaked to Project Veritas, as well.
It's remarkable when you think about it. All it took was two days before Twitter confirmed all the things we thought about it. Elon hasn't even gotten the keys and passwords yet.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Shaun King TANTRUM! Calls Twitter Takeover "WHITE POWER" | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Former Zelenskyy Spokeswoman Attacks Laughing Kamala Harris ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Joe Biden Falls Asleep at Event with World Leaders - Louder With ... ›
- Kamala Harris Gets Case of Giggles Answering Question - Louder ... ›
- CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets - Louder ... ›
- Special Needs Dad Unloads Over School Mask Mandates - Louder ... ›
- Biracial Father Addresses School Board About CRT - Louder With ... ›
- New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin For Jerking Off. Twitter Had ... ›
- USA Today Defends Pedophiles in Lengthy Twitter Thread - Louder ... ›
- Shaun King angry reporters who exposed his lavish spending - Louder With Crowder ›
- CEO lays off a bunch of people, posts crying selfie - Louder With Crowder ›
- James O'Keefe threatened with arrest outside cafe - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former Disney CEO says they passed on buying Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- A day in the life of s Twitter employee. - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets - Louder With Crowder ›
- James O'Keefe might be REMOVED from Project Veritas - Louder With Crowder ›
- Project Veritas launched a COUP to remove James O'Keefe - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donor at center of James O'Keefe controversy speaks out - Louder With Crowder ›