Joe Biden Triples Down on School Mask Mandates: My Opinion Is Whatever the CDC Tells Me It Is
NBC News has released clips of Joe Biden's Super Bowl interview three days before it is set to air. It makes you wonder, why bother having a Super Bowl interview? But brands also release commercials to preview their Super Bowl commercials. We live in bizarre times. One of Lester Holt's questions had to do with mask mandates. Joe Biden's Democratic Party is running from him on the issue like the Dallas Cowboys run from playoff wins. Our pudding-headed president has yet to be given new talking points on the matter.
Biden: It’s “Premature” To Lift Mask Mandates On Kids In Schools youtu.be
"I committed that I would follow the science, the science as put forward by the CDC and the federal people. And, uh, I think it's probably premature, but it's a tough call."
Dude. He actually said the science as defined by the CDC. That's almost verbatim what I say here on the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website to make fun of him.
Joe Biden follows the science as defined by the CDC and the, quote, "federal people." The CDC and the federal people who are corrupt and don't always follow the science themselves. The CDC, which the New York Times has gotten the polling memo to turn on. Also, the New York Times can choke on a bag of dicks with this.
If you're waiting for the CDC to tell you how to think about masks, here's something to consider: Do you eat more than a teaspoon of salt a day? The CDC says you should not.
Experts are enormously valuable, but we can't expect them to tell us how to live. https://t.co/scbGweSgC2
— David Leonhardt (@DLeonhardt) February 11, 2022
And when it comes to school mask guidelines, the CDC was busted letting the teachers' union write them. Not once, but twice. I know at least someone in the White House knows this because Jen Psaki read a carefully worded response defending it. Her response was most likely written by the teachers' unions, too.
Here's what I really find astounding. Because there are tons of clips from this interview floating around with Joe Biden looking like how Joe Biden normally looks. In other words, a nincompoop.
The idea behind the Super Bowl interview is for the president to reach apolitical people he doesn't normally get to reach before the most televised event of the year. Parents who might not have a strong opinion on Biden, but do have a strong opinion on school mask mandates and what it's doing to their children, they're going to watch the president answer the question with "it's a tough call." It won't be a tough call for parents in November.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Pelosi Says Republicans Are a Cult? Watch The Left WORSHIP Masks and BLM! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Top 5 F*** Joe Biden/Let's Go Brandon Moments of 2021 - Louder ... ›
- Mike Rowe Wrecks Joe Biden Over Speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Nuclear on Media's COVID Gaslighting - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Guy Tricks Joe Biden Into Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden: Four Meat Companies Responsible for Rising Costs ... ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Declares Popular Handgun a 'Weapon of War' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden's Inflation is Making Super Bowl Parties Expensive ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Student Locked in Room Over Violating School Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis: Parents Should Sue for Illegal Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leaked Audio: CDC Director Says No Changing School Mask Guidance, But Schools Don't Have to Listen to Her - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›