Top 5 F*** Joe Biden/Let's Go Brandon Moments of 2021
It was the chant that captivated the nation. At the beginning of September, week 1 of college football, some dudebros did many beers before a game and started chanting "F*ck Joe Biden." It caught on as fast as the rumors that Joe Biden poops his pants. A few weeks later, a reporter "claimed" to hear people chanting "Let's Go, Brandon." Then THAT became a thing. It was the ultimate 2021 feel-good story that united a nation. Here now are the top 5 FJB/LGB moments of the year.
But first, I would like to acknowledge the fine lads at Old Row. Had it not been for Old Row posting the first video, collecting others, and disseminating them throughout their Twitter accounts, none of us would be here right now. To you, Old Row, I salute you. And I share the gratitude of a grateful America.
Now, someone give me a beat.
First on the list is the unknown patriot who took a classic Budweiser Super Bowl ad, and reimagined it as a bunch of based frogs expressing their discontent toward a puddingheaded president.
"They put chemicals in the beer that turn the frogs based" - Unknown
— 👿 Donald's Advocate 😤 (@DA_Memes1) October 6, 2021
Country rocker Aaron Lewis heard his fans trying to get a "F*ck Joe Biden" chant going. They couldn't get it quite right. So Lewis stopped the show and helped organize.
After "F*ck Joe Biden" begat "Let's Go, Brandon," kids were able to join in the fun. This lil' hero took his shot. One day, I hope to run him in an upstate NY Assembly race.
"Drivers, start your engines... LET'S GO BRANDON" pic.twitter.com/y2HUtESThe
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) October 12, 2021
Ted Cruz, drop that mic!
Finally, we have the Washington Post. WaPo had to issue a correction about Donald Trump Jr. starting a "Let's Go, Brandon" chant at a rally. That was fake news. Don Jr. actually started a "F*CK JOE BIDEN" chant.
This is the greatest correction in the history of journalism!
Thanks @washingtonpost pic.twitter.com/TlUrcRDc52
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 24, 2021
I too took part in the fun in 2021. At a Luke Combs concert, the crowd broke into both a "F*ck Joe Biden" chant AND a "Let's Go, Brandon" chant. The experience was as magical as I thought it would be. If you did not have the experience of chanting either in a crowd this year, I highly recommend doing so in 2022.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- The 'Let's Go Brandon' TikTok Dance Challenge is a Thing - Louder ... ›
- 'Karen' Freaks Out Over 'F*** Joe Biden' at MLB Game - Louder With ... ›
- Dudes Get 'F*** Joe Biden" Chants Going at Football Games ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 2: College Football Fans Grow Louder with ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Goes International, Chants Heard in Europe ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 5: Media Covers Up #FJB Chants - Louder ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 3: College Football Chants Continue - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden on Running for Reelection Implies Maybe Not? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Guy Tricks Joe Biden Into Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN: Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' is Another Insurrection - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five of the Most Embarrassing Joe Biden Moments of 2022 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five More Times Joe Biden Looked Like a Nincompoop - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden: Four Meat Companies Responsible for Rising Costs - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Claims He Was Arrested During Demonstration - Louder With Crowder ›
- Over a Third of Americans Grade Joe a Failure as a President - Louder With Crowder ›