Joe Biden Makes Bizarre Claim He Was Arrested During Civil Rights Demonstration, Despite That Never Happening
Joe Biden traveled to Georgia on Tuesday to give a speech in which he called Americans racists for disagreeing with him. Not to be confused when Joe Biden gave a similar speech last July calling Americans racist for disagreeing with him. Same topic, new year. If you support common-sense voter integrity reform and/or don't support Biden's preferred federal take over elections, you're a raaaaaaaacist. You are most likely a sexist and transphobic homophobe too, but that wasn't made clear.
Nothing has changed since his speech in July when he refused to meet with the runaway Texas Democrats. Our puddinghead president still believes the same invalid truths. Ackshually, two things have changed. Joe Biden is less popular now, to the point that Stacey Abrams refused to be seen with him. Also, Joe Biden has decided that, at some point in his life, he was arrested for taking part in a civil rights demonstration.
i was unaware that joe biden was arrested in a civil rights demonstration? pic.twitter.com/qFbjdcPVXg
— Justin Sink (@justinsink) January 11, 2022
Generally when one gets arrested, or so I've been told, there is some kind of report. White House should be pressed to explain when and where this happened. https://t.co/1a7SnmCuij
— Philip Melanchthon Wegmann (@PhilipWegmann) January 11, 2022
I think we all know exactly how the White House will explain this away: "The president misspoke about getting arrested. Now, look over there at that obvious distraction." Joe Biden telling tall tales is nothing new. Strip away the alleged dementia and his policies, which are detrimental to our country, and it's part of his charm. Biden has been telling us for over thirty years he knows his stories aren't true. But they are extra special not true when it comes to the civil rights movement.
Biden’s role in the civil rights movement “is pretty easy to summarize: HE DIDN’T HAVE ONE.”
“Imagine, as a white guy, lying about your role in the civil rights struggle.” pic.twitter.com/5axHmgWtfR
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 12, 2022
“Imagine, as a white guy, lying about your role in the civil rights struggle.”
If Joe Biden hasn't been distracted by a shiny object or an n95 mask, all eyes turn to Senators Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema, as well as the other Democrat senators who are believed to also oppose Joe Biden's federal takeover of elections but are hiding behind the other two.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
IN RED AMERICA ("Back In America" Parody) | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Joe Biden on Running for Reelection Implies Maybe Not? - Louder ... ›
- Top 5 F*** Joe Biden/Let's Go Brandon Moments of 2021 - Louder ... ›
- 'Karen' Freaks Out Over 'F*** Joe Biden' at MLB Game - Louder With ... ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself ... ›
- Media Lies to Cover for Joe Biden Being a Complete Failure ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 5: Media Covers Up #FJB Chants - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former Dem Presidential Candidate Unloads on Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Begs Media, Big Tech to Censor What Biden Claims Is 'Misinformation' and 'Disinformation' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Krysten Sinema Spoke Out Against Gutting Filibuster Rules - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Comments on Synagogue Hostage Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- GOP Senator Gives Perfect Analogy to Joe Biden's Failures - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Manchin On If Americans May Lose Their Right to Vote - Louder With Crowder ›