Joe Biden Begs Media, Big Tech to Censor What Biden Claims Is 'Misinformation' and 'Disinformation'
On Thursday, Joe Biden spoke from the TV studio they built for him across from the White House. As opposed to, you know, INSIDE the White House like a competent president would. For some reason, the people who control Joe Biden are more comfortable if he's outside the White House. Biden is losing the war against the pandemic and had a list of people to blame other than himself and his own incompetence.
Among his usual malarky, Biden pleaded for media companies to help him by censoring what he says is misinformation and disinformation. "I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets. Please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that's on your shows, it has to stop."
Oh, and he wants you wearing masks again. Between this performance and Kamala Harris's appearance on NBC News, ten bucks say Jen Psaki gets into the emergency bottle of tequila she keeps in her desk before today's press briefing.
This isn't the first time the president has blamed his shortcomings on people criticizing those shortcomings via the internet. Last year, he accused Facebook of killing people. Then he clarified that it's not him, but he read a report from a hyper-partisan activist group that CLAIMED Facebook was killing people. Specifically, it was twelve people on Facebook that were responsible for all of the misinformation. CNN doxxed one of them. The "misinformation" was mainly people who suggested doing anything other than getting the vaccine.
Yes, the same vaccine that, this week, the CEO of Pfizer, who makes the vaccine, said wasn't enough. Rather, the original two shots weren't enough. It's unclear how many shots you need now. What is--um--also unclear is what the CORRECT information is so that we can all know what the MISinformation is. A lot of what the science is reporting today was misinformation two years ago. You don't have to be a dementia-ridden old coot to find all of this confusing.
What might help is if Joe Biden would identify what specific misinformation he needs fighting. On the surface, he seems to blame "misinformation" on an increasing number of Americans telling him to go fornicate himself. That has nothing to do with "misinformation." It has to do with us believing our eyes and ears whenever he speaks.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
FULL DESPOT! Joy Reid Says the Unvaxxed Need to PAY! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- 'Karen' Freaks Out Over 'F*** Joe Biden' at MLB Game - Louder With ... ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 5: Media Covers Up #FJB Chants - Louder ... ›
- Letter to DOJ to Investigate Parents Was Solicited by Ed Sec ... ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Claims He Was Arrested During Demonstration - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Congressman Claims Joe Biden Isn't Lying About Voting Bill ... ›
- Candace Bure's Conservative Views a 'Curse' Says Newspaper - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Comments on Synagogue Hostage Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- UFC's Dana White Blasts People Trying to Cancel Joe Rogan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›