Liberals are in Full Meltdown After Sen. Krysten Sinema Spoke Out Against Gutting Filibuster Rules
Senator John McCain, the former Arizona senator, ticked off many a conservative when he would break ranks with Republicans. It's refreshing to see the tradition continue with his successor, Senator Kyrsten Sinema. Except, because she is a (D), it's the left getting triggered and the right pouring a glass of wine to enjoy the meltdowns.
Today, it was the SLAY KWEEEEEN speaking out against Joe Biden's scheme to gut the filibuster to pass his federal take over of elections.
.@SenatorSinema: “What is the legislative filibuster other than a tool that requires new federal policy to be broadly supported by senators representing a broader cross section of Americans, a guardrail inevitably viewed as an obstacle by whoever holds the Senate majority?" pic.twitter.com/Ihjtz9nMdo
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 13, 2022
Sinema was unmoved by Joe Biden's lies and assertions that anyone who disagrees with him is a racist. Sinema's reasoning was the SAME reasoning John McCain used in 2006 when they wanted to use the nuclear option to stop Democrats from filibustering judicial nominees. If you do this, it will destroy regular order and the other side will just do it back. Liberals and the media (but I repeat myself) praised McCain for it because Republicans were in power. Then when Democrats were in power, they praised Harry Reid for going through with the nuclear option since he was doing it on behalf of his ideology.
Senator Sinema is NOT being praised for her bravery. Leftist blue-checkmarks are in full meltdown.
"Cowardice and a moral disgrace," cries an unhinged columnist from the Washington Post.
"The Senate’s stupidest speech," whined one of the thought leaders from MSNBC.
"Sinema put a knife in the heart of Democracy," proclaims this other MSNBC guy who Ben Shapiro embarrassed on Bill Maher's show.
"An absolute disgrace," declares... honestly I still don't know who this guy is. But he's popular on leftist-douchelord Twitter.
And "comedian" Billy Eichner claims he registered young voters to vote against her.
For now, election integrity and the filibuster in America are safe. As are all the Democrats who agree with Kyrsten Sinema (and Joe Manchin) that have been hiding behind them this entire time.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
FULL DESPOT! Joy Reid Says the Unvaxxed Need to PAY! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 3: College Football Chants Continue - Louder ... ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- Dude Gets Thrown Off Plane for Wearing Red Thong as Mask ... ›
- Watch: Joe Biden Praises Governor He Once Accused of Racism ... ›
- Joe Biden Claims He Was Arrested During Demonstration - Louder ... ›
- Kamala Harris Repeats Cringey Cliche Over What She 'Eats ... ›
- Biden Sells Infrastructure Plan Spouting Old Man Gibberish - Louder ... ›
- Democrats Send Bill Clinton to Woo Sen. Joe Manchin - Louder With ... ›
- DOOCY: 'Has Joe Biden Ever Been Chased into a Restroom ... ›
- Democrats Use the ‘Racist’ Filibuster to Benefit Russia - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Manchin On If Americans May Lose Their Right to Vote - Louder With Crowder ›
- FASCIST CLOWN Stephen Colbert Wants to Get Rid of the Senate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Stephen Colbert Wants to Get Rid of the Senate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher Hammers 'Ignorant' Justice Sotomayor - Louder With Crowder ›