Watch: Joe Biden Praises Governor He Once Accused of Racism, But It's Ok Because They're Both Democrats
Joe Biden took time away from being a horrible president to campaign for Terry McAullife in Virginia. It seems like an odd decision since Terry is on record saying how unpopular and unhelpful Biden is. But it's a week until election day and "The Macker" is close to losing the governor's race to Glenn Youngkin. He's desperate, so he had them wake up Joe and drive him to a rally. Once there, Biden was happy to give a shout out to his "pal," current Democrat Governor Ralph Northam. The same Northam he once accused of racism when it was discovered Northam used to like running around in blackface. Biden may have forgotten. We're lucky he remembers his pants. Here's a reminder.
2021's President Joe Biden had this to say about his "pal."
Two Years After Calling On Him To Resign For Racism, Joe Biden Calls Ralph Northam His “Pal" youtu.be
"[It] goes without saying how much I appreciate your current Governor Ralph Northam. Where's Ralph? There you are, pal. Thank [you]."
And here is candidate Joe Biden in 2019.
There is no place for racism in America. Governor Northam has lost all moral authority and should resign immediately, Justin Fairfax is the leader Virginia needs now.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) February 2, 2019
"There is no place for racism in America. Governor Northam has lost all moral authority and should resign immediately, Justin Fairfax is the leader Virginia needs now."
Here is the photo in question from the Virginian-Pilot:
Ralph first admitted he was in the photo. Then denied he was in the photo, but admitted he wore blackface before. Not in a racist way. In a dressing up like Michael Jackson way.
There were calls for Northam to resign from Biden, McAullife, and each of the 72 Democrats paying lip service to media. Northam didn't quit because he remembered he's a Democrat and the rules don't apply to him. Everyone who demanded his resignation over being racist remembered that, as well, and they've been praising him ever since. Parents who show up at Virginia school board meetings are raaaaaaaaaacist and accused of being Qanon. Governor Blackface gets a pass because of the (D-VA) at the end of his last name.
If you needed an example why conservatives roll their eyes any time leftists or the media (but I repeat myself) irresponsibly play the race card against any who has different opinion than them, Ralph Northam is Exhibit D.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
THIS Is Why We #FightLikeHell: LwC Mission Statement | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
- Peter Doocy Asks Jen Psaki 'What's So Funny' About Kabul - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: Virginia Governor Has NO REGRETS for Pro-Infanticide ... ›
- DOOCY: 'Has Joe Biden Ever Been Chased into a Restroom ... ›
- Three You May Have Missed: Dems Hate Science and Parents ... ›
- After Joe Biden Laughs Off Harassment, Kyrsten Sinema Gets ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 2: College Football Fans Grow Louder with ›
- Dudes Get 'F*** Joe Biden" Chants Going at Football Games ... ›
- Joe Biden Makes Creepy Comments to Little Girl - Louder With ... ›
- Top Cable News Meltdowns Over Glenn Youngkin Winning VA - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Speaks on Virginia Results - Louder With Crowder ›