MSNBC Attacks Concerned Parents at School Board Meetings, Attempts Smearing Them as 'QAnon'
Battle lines have been drawn. On one side, Americans who are concerned with the rebranded Marxism the left wants to push on our children under the guise of public school education. The other side is the left that supports doing so and its sock puppets in the mainstream media. MSNBC has fallen back on their favorite smear tactic as of late. When all else fails and facts aren't on your side, throw up the letter Q.
By zeroing in on the amygdala of white suburbanites and scaring the hell out of them that Black Americans are conspiring to pollute their precious childrens' minds with dangerous knowledge and then turn them into woke future Democrats.
Right. Tell that to this black mother, this other black mother, this black father, and this other black father. Also, this Asian mother and this other Asian mother might be surprised to find out they're white supremacists. As well as this other black mother, and this other black father.
Hysteria over the perceived encroachment of race-conscious education is being exploited by another insidious force. Followers of QAnon, who are now using the battle cry to similarly target school boards, with many who have espoused QAnon theories now melding their own conspiracies with the lies about critical race theory.
Okay. Claiming that CRT isn't real and is a hoax didn't work. The teachers' union sold you out there. Race-baiting isn't working, but it's all MSNBC knows so they'll keep on keeping on. The next phase is gaslighting. Tie every parent who has been attending school board meetings to advocate for their children to Qanon. By using an issue that is completely unrelated to the issue. Which is ironically enough what Qanon does.
I mean ...
I know we're not supposed to call the media the enemy of the people, but if they were, I can't imagine them acting any differently. pic.twitter.com/HEybVbEix9
— Brodigan (@brodigan) July 7, 2021
If you are a parent who doesn't think your child should be isolated by their race and gender and DOESN'T think children should be taught to hate each other, the activist news media has made it clear that you're their enemy. The left is really going to go into the midterms declaring that if you're concerned about your child's education and/or don't think indoctrinating them is a good thing, you're a conspiracy theorist.
I look forward to 2023 when Jen Psaki tries claiming that Joe Biden was always the candidate who opposed CRT.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
DEFUND Public Schools! PATRIOTS Obliterate Their School Board | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Leftists Lose Their Minds After Trump Calls Haiti a "Sh*thole." But ... ›
- Cuban American DEMOLISHES Castro Sympathizers: 'Hitler had ... ›
- MSNBC's Joy Reid Lashes Out at Texas and Mississippi - Louder ... ›
- PAGING RACHEL MADDOW: Donald Trump Paid More Taxes Than ... ›
- RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White ... ›
- MSNBC: Brian Williams, Maya Gay Illustrate How Hard Simple Math ... ›
- MSNBC Says Protest Is Peaceful While Building Burns - Louder With ... ›
- MSNBC: Sight of American Flags on Trucks 'Just Disturbing ... ›
- LOL: MSNBC Host Has No Idea Cameras Are Rolling. Hilarity ... ›
- MSNBC Employee Wants to Know About Chicago Gun Violence - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: MSNBC, NYT Reporters Illustrate How Hard Simple Math Can Be - Louder With Crowder ›