Brave Mother — Who Lived Under Mao — Exposes Critical Race Theory as the Marxism It Is
I don't think the radical left knew what they were getting themselves into when they put up shop in Loudoun County. Marxists chose the wrong group of parents and the wrong group of kids to use as a pilot program. If you've seen video of an epic disemboweling of a school board lately, there's a 50.1% chance there's a Loudoun County school board member crying under a desk. This video isn't an epic takedown as much as it is poignant. This mother grew up in Mao's China. She's seen the effects of critical race theory being pushed on children. She's just always known it by its original brand name: Marxism.
Watch a brave parent who grew up in Mao's China point out all of the identical traits b/n the Cultural Revolution and what LCPS, and really every school system, are doing through the use of CRT. pic.twitter.com/zH7XuyBmW6
— The Virginia Project UAC (@TVPUAC) June 9, 2021
Growing up in Mao's China, all this seems very familiar. The Communist regime used the same critical theory to divide people. The only difference is they use class instead of race. ...
We were taught to denounce our heritage; the Red Guards destroyed anything that is not communist: old statues, books, and anything else. We were also encouraged to report on each other. ...
This is indeed the American version of the Chinese Cultural Revolution. The critical race theory has its roots in cultural Marxism. It should have no place in our schools.
History repeating itself. That's why it's important for Marxists to rewrite history.
It is morally reprehensible to be teaching children to hate each other based on their skin color. On that grounds alone, this bullshit needs to be opposed and anyone in any position of authority needs to be run out of town and kept away from children.
But from a political standpoint, if conservatives were smart (LOL) this would the main issue they focus on. We're going to go deeper into this in a column next week. But there was already a bipartisan, diverse, inclusive group of parents politically motivated against Common Core. SPOILER: You may not have seen this on CNN or Fox News, but parents tend to not like it when you come after their children.
Those parents have just spent sixteen months plus fifteen days (to flatten the curve) locked at home with their remotely educated children and seeing some of the crap that's being pushed on them. We need to have their backs. They need to know whose ideology is indoctrinating their children. HINT: The name rhymes with Schmo Schmiden.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Democrats GO CRAZY Over California "Assault Weapon" Overturning! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Vegans of Color Unite Against the Scourge of White Veganism ... ›
- Coca Making Employees Complete Course to Be "Less White ... ›
- Dad from Viral Anti-Critical Race Theroy Video Speaks Out - Louder ... ›
- Dad and Daughter Make Best Case Against CRT You'll Ever See ... ›
- VA Mother Obliterates School Board Over Critical Race Theory ... ›
- JP Sears on the 'Horrors' of Teaching Critical Race Theory - Louder ... ›
- Black Mother to School Board: Critical Race Theory IS Racism - Louder With Crowder ›
- POLL: Vast Majorities Oppose Critical Race Theory - Louder With Crowder ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT - Louder With Crowder ›
- Parent Wrecks School Board Over Critical Race Theory - Louder With Crowder ›
- Interracial Couple Has Significant Issue with CRT - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Nation's Largest Teachers Union - Louder With Crowder ›
- NAACP Leader on Anti-CRT Opponents: 'Let Them Die' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hasbro Insider Exposes CRT Indoctrination Inside Toy Company - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dad and Daughter Make Best Case Against CRT You'll Ever See - Louder With Crowder ›