LOL: MSNBC Host Has No Idea Cameras Are Rolling. Hilarity Ensues!
Sometimes it's nice to take a break from all the rape accusations, politics, and impending doom to laugh at MSNBC. It's the great unifier. Something everyone can do regardless of political leanings. Friends, allow yourselves to be entertained:
Look, it's not like we've never had to readjust our clothing before. Let he without wedgie cast the first stone. The fact that she was caught off guard on air is one thing. But my favorite part of all this is how shamelessly Stephanie picked her atomic wedgie while her co-anchor was strapped in helplessly beside her.
This isn't the first time MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle has graced us with giggle material (see [Video] MSNBC Reporter Goes Off on Gun Silencers. Makes Herself Look Like an Idiot... and Video: MSNBC Host Accuses Lindsey Graham of Pushing Propaganda Over Trump Golf Tweet). But kudos to Steph for regaining composure and being able to laugh at herself. She may be hopelessly stupid when it comes to politics, but at least she's pretty and has a good sense of humor. It's not all bad!
Now, back to the important stuff.
- MSNBC'S Joy Reid Accuses Red States of Only Wanting Black People to 'Make Their Steaks' - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC: Sight of American Flags on Trucks 'Just Disturbing' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leftist Wimp is Triggered by 'Mega-Pickups' - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Smears Concern Parents as 'QAnon' - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Stops Pretending: 'We Created New Behavior' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rolling Stone Oklahoma Hospital Story Contradicted. - Louder With Crowder ›