MSNBC Stops Pretending: 'We Created New Behavior,' Claims Population 'Needs to Be Told What to Do'
The media wants the government to mandate you make a personal medical decision whether you want to or not. Otherwise, the media wants the government to mandate you wear a mask EVEN IF you made that medical decision. You know the one. Rhymes with wax queen.
Ironically enough, this is the same media that has been pushing panic porn for the past year and a half. Claiming they're doing it for "the science" when it's really about "the politics." MSNBC contributor Donny Deutsch thinks mandates are awesome. Even better, they're easy peasy because "they" already changed your behavior.
Morning Joe 6AM 7/23/2021 | MSNBC Breaking News Today July 23, 2021youtu.be
I think it was a lot harder the first time around … creating new behavior versus returning to, kind of, behavior we've already been through.
Oh look, another excuse to mention my editor Courtney was right all along.
Whether it's a mandated mask, a mandated v*cci*e is, at this point, there is a percentage of the population that — who cares whether they're angry or upset about it?
There's an idiot percentage of this population that just needs to be told what to do. And guess what? You don't have a choice. Too bad.
Deutsch is wrong about one very important detail. Because of the "first time around," the American people have smartened up. We can see through the bullish!t of douches like Deutch.
This is brilliant messaging that I think the left and the Biden Administration should totally adopt. We already know the CDC, the government bureaucracy Big Tech and other leftist sh*tc*nts have deemed "the science," makes non-sciencey decisions for political reasons. Tell those of us who have gotten our shots that we need to start masking up again just for feelings. The non-v*cc*nated people will NOT be the ones we're angry at. A lot of Americans made the personal medical decision to get the jab, yet don't hate people who made the decision not to. Those of us non employed by MSNBC tend to not be assclowns like that.
The government and the media are a different story. The people who control Joe Biden have already gotten too comfortable saying the quiet parts of their soggiest authoritarian dreams out loud. So please, by all means, I'm begging you, crisscross America telling people "they don't have a choice" and "just need to be told what to do."
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Steven Crowder's MSNBC Meeting | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Steven Crowder says Parler is not an alternate reality for 'conspiracy ... ›
- Joe Biden's CNN Town Hall Was a Ratings DISASTER - Louder ... ›
- Leftists Lose Their Minds After Trump Calls Haiti a "Sh*thole." But ... ›
- Cuban American DEMOLISHES Castro Sympathizers: 'Hitler had ... ›
- PAGING RACHEL MADDOW: Donald Trump Paid More Taxes Than ... ›
- RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White ... ›
- MSNBC: Brian Williams, Maya Gay Illustrate How Hard Simple Math ... ›
- MSNBC: Sight of American Flags on Trucks 'Just Disturbing ... ›
- MSNBC Says Protest Is Peaceful While Building Burns - Louder With ... ›
- LOL: MSNBC Host Has No Idea Cameras Are Rolling. Hilarity ... ›
- France Shows What Police Enforcing Vaccine Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: MSNBC, NYT Reporters Illustrate How Hard Simple Math Can Be - Louder With Crowder ›