RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White Conservatives...'
Mark Ruffalo has something of an anger problem. In the past, in addition to being an all-around leftist cotton-headed ninnymuggin, the Hulk has lashed out at Ted Cruz, only to get his forest green posterior spanked. Intellectually speaking, of course. His latest act of stupidity? The Incredible Dunce is threatening to Hulk-smash MSNBC for having too many honkies in their lineup. Yes, really...
Actor Mark Ruffalo, who plays the Hulk in The Avengers movie franchise, has never been shy when it comes to making his political opinions known to the public.
On Saturday, the actor and social justice warrior tweeted a petition meant to “tell MSNBC, don’t promote right-wing hate.” The petition threatens repercussions if more white conservatives join the NBC family stating, “We need to let NBC executives know that there will be a sharp backlash if MSNBC becomes another platform for right-wing hate.”
Well now we know what it takes to trigger little Markie into a Hulk-out. Too many white people...
Is it just me, or does Mark's preoccupation with limiting the amount of whiteys in the news come across as a tad bit racist? I'm baffled as to what caused this packing-peanut brained twit to despise the white man so much. It would appear that Mark and his avocado-hued screen counterpart share an IQ. Method actor at work, guys.
I'm also curious at to what exactly those "repercussions" are if MSNBC continues to employ crackers. A leftist boycott would only drive up FOX News' ratings, which would only equal out to even more "white" and "conservative" news commentators. Rendering your entire non-issue with the media counterproductive.
Since when was MSNBC a bastion of right-wingedness, anyway? Last time I checked, the "lean forward" network spent most of its time slinging lies for Planned Parenthood, claiming the wall would kill the little birdies, and worrying about Islamophobia after terrorist attacks. I think it's safe to say you won't be seeing a MAGA hat on Laurence O'Donnell's pasty head any time soon.
This is proof as to why celebrities should spare themselves further embarrassment and keep their privileged claptraps shut.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- MSNBC'S Joy Reid Accuses Red States of Only Wanting Black People to 'Make Their Steaks' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Disembowels Democrats Over 'Ridiculous Theater' of Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Dems Over 'Ridiculous Theater,' Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Shames Ted Cruz For Not Covering His Face, Cruz's Response is Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC: Sight of American Flags on Trucks 'Just Disturbing' - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Smears Concern Parents as 'QAnon' - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Stops Pretending: 'We Created New Behavior' - Louder With Crowder ›