Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 14, 2021
CNN Director Says Quiet Part Out Loud, Admits Network Purposely Exploits Pandemic Fear
We all know that CNN does these things. We all know these conversations happen. And that the people who work there suck at life. It still makes you stabby to hear these things out loud. Yesterday, Project Veritas introduced us to Chester. Charlie Chester, but Chester is the more embarrassing name. Today's drop has Chesster unknowingly admitting to an undercover reporter that CNN not only knows they exploit pandemic fear for ratings, they purposely do it.
PART 2: CNN Director Reveals That Network Practices 'Art of Manipulation' to 'Change The World'youtu.be
COVID? Gangbusters with ratings, right? Which is why we [CNN] constantly have the [COVID] death toll on the side, which I have a major problem with – with how we're tallying how many people die every day. ...
It's fear. Fear really drives numbers [TV ratings] … Fear is the thing that keeps you tuned in.
The special red phone rings ... and this producer picks it up. ... Every so often they put it on speaker, and it's the head of the network being like, "There's nothing that you're doing right now that makes me want to stick. Put the [COVID death toll] numbers back up, because that's the most enticing thing that we had. So, put it back up."
Let's be fair to Chester. Only because it's only a matter of time before the "independent" "fact" checkers circle the wagons. There is a chance that Chester was lying. It's been established that Chester thought he was on multiple Tinder dates. Chester could have been talking out of his hind parts attempting to get the nookie. Us guys say all sorts of crazy things for the nookie. Another few undercover video releases, we might hear Chester claim HE'S the one who tells Brian Stelter to cry about Tucker Carlson all the time. And that CNN would be LESS biased if not for Chester pulling the strings. Chester is obviously desperate, so we'll see what else is released.
To be clear, I PERSONALLY don't think he's lying. I know that you know that I know what he's saying is what actually goes on. But just allow for the possibility. Also, f*** CNN for any role they had in prolonging the shutdowns because of their alleged panic porn.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
ALERT: Biden's Red Flag Exec. Order ERASED Your Rights! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Jim Acosta Got Kicked in the Teeth by this Former CNN Reporter ... ›
- CNN Falsely Claims Obama Never Put Illegal Children in Cages ... ›
- Protester Destroys CNN Live on Air: Get the F*** Out of Here ... ›
- CNN Producer on Chris Cuomo: I Just Can't Stand That Guy ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- WATCH: CNN Uses Army General to Make a Case Against AR-15s ... ›
- CNN Analyst: Only Allow Americans' 'Freedom' for Vaccines ... ›
- CNN Director Confronted After Admission 'Propaganda' Network Got ... ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... ›
- CNN Director Caught on Camera Admitting Network's Biden Bias ... ›
- CNN Questions Rep. Byron Donalds' Credentials as a Black Man - Louder With Crowder ›
- Local Reporter Accusers CBS of Discrimination LIVE on Air - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Fan Tells CNN Reporter to Go F*** Himself - Louder With Crowder ›
- GA Candidate Vernon Jones Calls CNN 'Bigoted' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Analyst Accuses Radio Host of "White Privilege." But He's Black. - Louder With Crowder ›