Peaceful Protester Destroys CNN Live on Air: Get the F*** Out of Here, You Make Things Worse
Finding common ground with your political opponents, we're told, is a virtue. It's what we as human life forms should strive for. M'kay. I'll play along. Because there is something we can all find common ground on. White and black. Young and old. Peaceful protester and violent rioter. We all agree that cable news sucks and only makes matters worse. Especially when we're talking about CNN.
CNN was doing a live hit, safely away from what sounded like violent riots. I guess they learned their lesson that standing in front of burning buildings sends the wrong message. The "reporter" was approached by a peaceful protester. What follows is the greatest minute and a half of news entertainment.
This was an incredible moment live on CNN, when a man in Minnesota walked up to Sara Sidner, and absolutely unloaded in an f-bomb-laden rant: “It's all the press and all the extra shit ya'll do makes this worse…Get away from here with all that media shit." pic.twitter.com/DFsszxHyeV
— Steve Krakauer (@SteveKrak) April 13, 2021
PEACEFUL PROTESTER: Get the f*** out of here. You people just make things worse.
REPORTER: Sir, I'm with CNN.
PEACEFUL PROTESTER: I know. That's why I told you to get the f*** out of here. You people just make things worse.
REPORTER: Sir, I want to understand you. What is your message to people watching at home?
PEACEFUL PROTESTER: My message is *clears throat* F*** YOU! GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE! YOU PEOPLE JUST MAKE THINGS WORSE!
By "going down to where the action is," what she really meant was that she was getting into an SUV with her armed bodyguard and going back to the Hyatt.
Maybe there is something to say about finding common ground after all. We all think CNN sucks at life. The peaceful protesters and/or violent rioters all think CNN sucks at life. Common ground! We're meeting in the middle! That's more than enough for everyone to sit down with a beer and solve all the world's problems!
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
MORE RIOTS: Daunte Wright Shooting In Minneapolis | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Uses Apartheid to Justify Georgia Boycotts ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- Jim Acosta Gets COVID Shot Wearing Shirt Celebrating Himself ... ›
- AUDIO Captures CNN's James Acosta Explaining Why He's a ... ›
- Jim Acosta Got Kicked in the Teeth by this Former CNN Reporter ... ›
- CNN Falsely Claims Obama Never Put Illegal Children in Cages ... ›
- CNN Producer on Chris Cuomo: I Just Can't Stand That Guy ... ›
- WATCH: CNN Uses Army General to Make a Case Against AR-15s ... ›
- CNN Analyst: Only Allow Americans' 'Freedom' for Vaccines ... ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... ›
- CNN Director Confronted After Admission 'Propaganda' Network Got Joe Biden Elected - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Says Quiet Part Out Loud, Admits Network Purposely Exploits Pandemic Fear - Louder With Crowder ›
- Protester Brain Farts, Doesn't Know Why He's There - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Questions Rep. Byron Donalds' Credentials as a Black Man - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Fan Tells CNN Reporter to Go F*** Himself - Louder With Crowder ›
- Minneapolis City Council Pres Defends #DefundThePolice - Louder With Crowder ›
- GA Candidate Vernon Jones Calls CNN 'Bigoted' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Analyst Accuses Radio Host of "White Privilege." But He's Black. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend. It's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Release Bodycam Footage of Rep. Thompson's Arrest - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Accused of Hitting Protester with Car Found Not Guilty - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donnell Rawlings Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend and it's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›