WATCH: CNN Uses Army General to Make a Case Against AR-15s. Fails.
One of the biggest revelations in this latest gun control fuss has been leftists' utter ignorance of basic firearm knowledge. Actually, that's just "confirmation." Some leftists have claimed handguns can only fire a max of 15 child-seeking missiles per minute. Others claim the Second Amendment only applies to ballistic tech from the powdered-wig era. A smorgasbord of attempts to convince us of the AR-15 is unacceptable.
Nobody was taking them at their word on it, so CNN brought in this retired Army general. He didn't fare better:
First of all, let us take a moment to marvel at that reporter manning the AR. Note the backward lean and cringing expression on his face every time he squeezes one off. I've seen six-year-olds handle the recoil of an AR-15 better than this guy. He had better be careful, or he'll catch a touch of the PTSD.
Also, I've been trying to find the "full-semi-auto" switch on my AR-47 ghost gun for the past half hour. I've checked next to the heat-seeking switch and the porthole for my 30-magazine clip, but no such luck. If you're a fellow heartless pro-slaughter NRA rapscallion who knows where to find the switch, get at me.
Once again, we're being met with the "5.56 is the super most-deadliest bullet ever" argument. Not even close. The AR is a fine platform, but nowhere near the most powerful. Its predecessor, the M14, and its civilian variant, the M1A, can fire at the same rate as an AR-15 with a variety of high-capacity magazines. The big difference is the M1A is slinging a chest-cratering .308 that's moving faster than Michael Moore to Burger King on coupon day.
CNN's use of an ex-military man is an appeal to authority. They think the top brass' opinion on gats is the final word in the debate. In reality, as General Full-Semi-Auto demonstrates, having a couple stars on your epaulets doesn't necessarily make you an expert on all things boomstick. Being a prissy little man, however...
You're going to have to try harder than this, lefties.
- This is CNN: Analyst Demands Biden Only Allow Americans' 'Freedom' for Most Insane Reason Yet - Louder With Crowder ›
- Meet Joe Biden's ATF Head: He Wants You to Register Your Rifles - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peaceful Protester Destroys CNN Live on Air: Get the F*** Out of Here, You Make Things Worse - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Caught on Camera Admitting Network's Pro-Biden Bias: 'That's Propaganda' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Confronted After Admission 'Propaganda' Network Got Joe Biden Elected - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Says Quiet Part Out Loud, Admits Network Purposely Exploits Pandemic Fear - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marvel Brags About Cutting Doctor Strange from 'WandaVision' Because He's a 'White Guy' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woke Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden's Anti-Gun Law Could Affect 40 Million HANDGUN Owners - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Questions Rep. Byron Donalds' Credentials as a Black Man - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian's Epic Takedown of What Woke Military Looks Like - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Releases Woke Military Whistleblower Testimony - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Fan Tells CNN Reporter to Go F*** Himself - Louder With Crowder ›
- Minneapolis City Council Pres Defends #DefundThePolice - Louder With Crowder ›
- GA Candidate Vernon Jones Calls CNN 'Bigoted' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Army Vet Uses Gun to Rescue Trapped Bald Eagle Left for Dead - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Talks About Children and Aliens for Some Reason - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's CNN Town Hall Was a Ratings DISASTER - Louder With Crowder ›