CNN Falsely Claims Obama Never Put Illegal Children in Cages
I don't have to remind you how CNN is fakest of the fake when it comes to newsery. Any chance to land a blow on the Orange One and they jump on it. Like a tornado to a trailer park. A dingo to a baby. Harvey Weinstein to a busty blonde with stars in her eyes. Even if it means going full Pinocchio.
Here's CNN discussing immigration enforcement under the Donald. See if you can spot the lie:
Liberal CNN commentator Symone Sanders voiced her agreement with the former President as she began:
"I agree with former President George W. Bush. I think all Americans should be concerned about what I believe is a humanitarian crisis on our border which was manufactured by the sitting President, Donald Trump. I absolutely am glad that former President George W. Bush is speaking out."
It's funny how leftists always said Dubya was a totalitarian dickweed with a grudge against brown people. You know, pretty much the same thing the say about Trump now. Yet, seeing as G-Dubs has a bromance with Slick Willy brewing and he's trashing the Donald in public, now he deserves all the beers.
Here's where it gets good:
After host Lemon noted that Bush did not criticize President Barack Obama while he was in office, Symone repeated a discredited myth:
"Well, you know, Barack Obama didn't put kids in cages, Don, and rip children -- put after those kids were ripped from their mothers' bosom, put them in cages in what is the equivalent of prison."
Just when you thought Don Lemon would say something to solidify himself as a disingenuous doucheburrito, he goes and proves you right. He could have called out the guest over her erroneous remarks about Obama and kiddies in cages. Instead, he agreed with Duncey McGee's lies.
This is what passes for "journalism" over at CNN. Yet, they wonder why we continue to call them fake news.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Peaceful Protester Destroys CNN Live on Air: Get the F*** Out of Here, You Make Things Worse - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Caught on Camera Admitting Network's Pro-Biden Bias: 'That's Propaganda' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Confronted After Admission 'Propaganda' Network Got Joe Biden Elected - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Says Quiet Part Out Loud, Admits Network Purposely Exploits Pandemic Fear - Louder With Crowder ›
- Don Lemon Begs Mother to Follow Science, Take Off Her Mask - Louder With Crowder ›