CNN Analyst Accuses Radio Host of "White Privilege." But He's Black.
This is what gold sounds like. On Sirius radio's David Webb Program, CNN analyst Areva Martin accused David Webb, the show host and Fox News contributor, of "white privilege" based on nothing but his views and experiences. Except David Webb is black.
He let Areva have both barrels.
Areva: That's a whole 'nother long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don't have the privilege of.
Webb: How do I have the privilege of white privilege?
Areva: David… by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege.
Webb: Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should've been better prepped. I'm black.
Areva took down the case for white male privilege and she doesn't even know it. She based the social construct on nothing but the content of what David Webb was saying, basing the accusation of privilege on Webb's espousing of his own tales of personal responsibility. Related: Colion Noir Responds to David Hogg's"White Privilege" Remarks.
Kind of a big admission, no? Those who supposedly have privilege are just responsible, competent, and willing to do the work required for their profession. Areva considers needing qualifications, of working toward something, or at least being able to work toward something as "privilege." Which, David Webb as a black man, was able to do even while black. Related Jay-Z Wants You to Have a Conversation About Your White Privilege.
So what about privilege again?
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Joe Biden Lashes Out at CNN Reporter for Challenging Him ... ›
- #CrowderBidenStream! Biden's CNN Town Hall LIVE - Louder With ... ›
- CNN Director Caught on Camera Admitting Network's Biden Bias ... ›
- CNN Director Says Quiet Part Out Loud, Admits Network Purposely ... ›
- Protester Destroys CNN Live on Air: Get the F*** Out of Here ... ›
- CNN is Fake News | Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Mo Brooks Refuses Interview with CNN's Jim Acosta - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Permanently Bans James O'Keefe After He Exposes CNN ... ›
- CNN Producer on Chris Cuomo: I Just Can't Stand That Guy ... ›
- Trump Fan Tells CNN Reporter to Go F*** Himself - Louder With ... ›
- Comedian Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend. It's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donnell Rawlings Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend and it's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›