Congressman Tells CNN's Jim Acosta How Much He Sucks at Life Before Riding Off on His Schwinn
If the science found a way to bottle the lack of self-awareness at CNN, it would cure the Delta variant. CNN entertainers keep throwing up their Ls online thinking it makes them look sympathetic. All it does is remind America how much CNN sucks at life. No one felt bad about the CNN reporter who was told to go fornicate himself. No one believes that Chris Cuomo is all-natural and doesn't pleasure himself while watching videos of himself. And when Jim Acosta is refused an interview by Rep. Mo Brooks because CNN isn't an honest "news" network, Acosta is not the hero he thinks he is.
Coming up later this hour… we tried to speak to GOP House members about their bogus January 6th conspiracy theories. Congressman Mo Brooks would not comment and rode off on his bicycle… pic.twitter.com/LMSedEhUDi
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) June 26, 2021
ACOSTA: Congressman, can I get a word with you?
REP. BROOKS: If you want to schedule an interview, call Deez. He's my communications director.
ACOSTA: Deez what?
REP. BROOKS: Deez nuts.
Other Republicans should take note. CNN has made it clear it's nothing more than a communication wing for Democrats. If you need further proof, turn it on during the day and see how many "reporters" and "analysts" are repeating the lie that Republicans are "really the ones who defunded the police." It's a real-time example of how it goes from the White House right to the "news" networks' teleprompters. CNN entertainers have also made it clear since January 7 that they aren't interested in an honest conversation about January 6. Rep. Brooks was well within his right to refuse Acosta's interview. Though I would have told him where he can stick his microphone.
If CNN tries asking for comment on anything, tell its "reporters" to piss off. All they can do is tweet about it while ratings continue to plummet.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
CNN Is Still Butt-Hurt About Nick Sandmann Speaking At RNC | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
- CNN Director Confronted After Admission 'Propaganda' Network Got ... ›
- CNN Director Caught on Camera Admitting Network's Biden Bias ... ›
- Is Trump a Liar or a 'Straight Talker'? | Louder with Crowder - Louder ... ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- 'What Does the Press Get Wrong?': Stelter Interviews Psaki - Louder ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claims Fox News Is Obsessed with Him - Louder With ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOUCHE-CEPTION: Jim Acosta, Brian Stelter Congratulate Each ... ›
- Jim Acosta Gets COVID Shot Wearing Shirt Celebrating Himself ... ›
- Minneapolis City Council Pres Defends #DefundThePolice - Louder With Crowder ›
- GA Candidate Vernon Jones Calls CNN 'Bigoted' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Zuby: '20 Things I Learned During the Pandemic' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Analyst Accuses Radio Host of "White Privilege." But He's Black. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend. It's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Encourages Donations to 'Mother of Three' Who Lied - Louder With Crowder ›
- Local Idiot Claims January 6th Riots Were Worse Than 9/11 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donnell Rawlings Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend and it's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›