Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 11, 2021
Brian Stelter Writes Book About Fox News, Goes on MSNBC, Claims Fox News Is Obsessed with HIM
Brian Stelter isn't only a genderless potato head. He's a genderless potato head with a mind-blowing lack of self-awareness. Our dude exists to watch Fox News and be a whiny little bitch about it on CNN. It's all he does. Other than inhale entire boxes of jelly donuts at a single sitting. Telling his dwindling audience that Fox News is the biased news network. He even wrote a book about it. It's called Burn Book: Why Tucker and Hannity are Poopheads or something. Stelter went on MSNBC to promote his book attacking Fox News. Where Stelter, a CNN guy, told MSNBC that Fox News is obsessed with him. In this specific instance, Fox News criticizing Brian Stelter for asking Jen Psaki if he could wipe Biden's ass for him sometime.
CNN's @brianstelter responds to criticism of his interview with @PressSec:
“Sometimes I think I'm just a content machine for Fox News because they need something to complain about… I was trying to do more of a feature interview."
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 11, 2021
MSNBC: What was your first thought when you saw Fox News being mean to you for slobbering over Jen Psaki?
STELTER: I was like "Why are you so obsessed with me?"
MSNBC: You wrote a book about Fox News being fake news. But to be fair, you do work with Jim Acosta --
STELTER: I know he's kind of socially retarded and weird, but he's my friend.
MSNBC: And Chris Cuomo --
STELTER: I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him.
MNSBC: Don't you think it's a little ... ironic ... for a CNN host to write about another cable news channel sucking?
STELTER: Whatever loser, I'm getting cheese fries.
You really have to appreciate everything going on in this video. A CNN spud wrote a book about Fox News, goes on Fox News to promote his book about Fox News, where he complains on MSNBC about Fox News making fun of something he said on CNN. If it wasn't for cable news, cable news would have nothing to talk about. More proof cable news is a failed and useless medium that only makes people stupider. You all should be getting your information from blogs anyway.
As for Brian Stelter, he's proved on to his project. Doxing the people who watch Tucker Carlson's show instead of his and ask each one of them why they hate him so much. That's of course sarcasm, but be honest. If you gave Stelter a spreadsheet of addresses, he'd borrow one of Jeff Zucker's private planes and show up at your front door. Crying.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Democrats GO CRAZY Over California "Assault Weapon" Overturning! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- BLM Wreaks Havoc and Fear on Elizabeth City, NC - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: CNN Claims It's Completely Unbiased. Yes, Really ... ›
- Hasbro Announces Mr. Potato Head is Gender-Neutral - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on Biden Putting Migrant Kids in Cages ... ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- busted: was brian stelter caught recording a tv hit in his underpants? ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- Rep. Mo Brooks Refuses Interview with CNN's Jim Acosta - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki on Joe Biden's 2019 Comments About Gay Bathhouses - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›