CNN Encourages Donations to 'Mother of Three' About to be Evicted. Turns Out, the Woman Was Lying ...
Last week, the unelected bureaucrats at the CDC overruled the Supreme Court and declared renters do NOT have to pay rent for a few months more. CNN introduced us to Dasha Kelly. It was somewhere between Congresswoman Cori Bush and social media influencer AOC overthrowing Nancy Pelosi with a publicity stunt, and Joe Biden admitting what he was doing was illegal, but "meh." She was a single mother of three about to be evicted. She was WHY Congress needed to pass the moratorium.
This Las Vegas mom of 3 could be kicked out of her home at any time youtu.be
There was a follow-up, in case the sob story didn't get to you yet.
Dasha Kelly and Cori Bush on CNN's Erin Burnett Outfront youtu.be
Donations came rolling in. CNN promoted a GoFundMe to help this single mother of three keep a roof over her poor little babies' heads. When Joe Biden signed what he admitted was an illegal act, Kelly was held up as a reason why.
Turns out the broad was lying.
After CNN originally aired her story, Dasha Kelly clarified to CNN that she is not the mother of the three children featured in the story. CNN has verified she takes care of the children in her home for periods of time. She says she originally described herself to CNN as a mother because she considers herself to be like one to them. CNN has learned the children are also cared for by their mother, Shadia Hilo, and their father, David Allison, who is Kelly's boyfriend.
They weren't her kids. They were the boyfriend's kids. GoFundMe is offering refunds. Any leftover donations will be split between the kids and Kelly.
CNN, a "news" organization, saw a story that fit its narrative and leftist political agenda without doing ANY research. Knowing how easy it is for people to LIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA, you would think a "news" network would do the slightest bit of legwork. But this is the network that still employs Chris Cuomo. Journalistic integrity is both racist and sexist.
People like Brian Stelter don't understand why people hate and don't trust the media. He should watch CNN occasionally to get an idea.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Part 2 | I'm Getting Heart Surgery #shorts #louderwithcrowder youtu.be
- #CubaLibre: Four Times Bernie Sanders Praised Cuba - Louder ... ›
- Jennifer Aniston Cuts Unvaccinated Friends out of her life - Louder ... ›
- Rep Bush Brags About Private Security, Wants Police Defunded ... ›
- Joe Biden, Again: No, Seriously, I'm Coming for Your Guns - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Goes on Most Patriotic, Pro-Freedom Rant - Louder With ... ›
- Rep. Mo Brooks Refuses Interview with CNN's Jim Acosta - Louder ... ›
- Listen: Mother of Marine Killed in Kabul Unloads on Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Lashes Out at CNN's Saying He Took 'Horse Dewormer' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Writer Says Democracy is in Danger, Makes Bad Argument - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's CNN Fail: What is He Doing with His Hands? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Unloads on CNN, Don Lemon Proving His Point - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cori Bush Viciously Attacks Joe Manchin - Louder With Crowder ›