Biden's CNN Fail: Creepy Whispers, and What the Deuce is He Doing with His Hands? (Updated)
UPDATE: Reuters issued a "fact" check that, no, Joe Biden didn't flash a "white power" sign. I would like to think the sarcasm in claiming that he did was clear to anyone not a nincompoop. But apparently, it wasn't clear enough to Reuters.
Joe Biden appeared on CNN Thursday night. It was a town hall meeting that, at least in theory, was meant to sell his "Build Back Better" plan. Instead, it was an example of why the people who control Joe Biden try to keep him on the closed set they built across the street from the White House. There was some policy: he has no answer about the border crisis, no answer about gas prices, and no answer about inflation. There was a point where he insulted Americans who DON'T think the government should mandate they stick needles in their arms. It was a reboot of his last town hall meeting and a lot of the same bullplop.
As a small-town boy, born and raised in South Pettyville, I'd rather just make snark at the old coot's expense. Like the fact he's doing the creepy whisper thing again. Though, flashing the White Power hand sign is new.
Joe Biden's whispering again pic.twitter.com/82P9kuGhvH
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 22, 2021
You may THINK Biden was making a zero or holding up an okay sign. Or trying to get Anderson Cooper to look and then punching him in the nuts. But as the ADL reports, that is clearly a sign that symbolizes white power, and there can be no questioning the matter. It seems odd that Biden would flash a racist gang sign when he visited the MLK memorial earlier in the day. Maybe his handlers told him they were taking him to the ferris wheel.
There was this moment later on. I have no idea what he was doing with his hands, either. I can make an educated guess. But really, he just looks like a nincompoop.
"I'm not sure what to do with my hands" — Ricky Bobby pic.twitter.com/vnqpI28i3M
— Kyle Martinsen (@KyleMartinsen_) October 22, 2021
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I see Joe Biden bored and trying to do the robot. He's hoping Anderson notices him and throws him a quarter. Then Biden will act "alive" and move his arms. Biden always wanted to be a street performer in his retirement. They made him be president instead.
If the White House thought two hours of Biden being fluffed by CNN was going to stop voters from realizing they made a colossal mistake, I don't think Thursday night did the trick. At least Joe was funny to look at if you managed to forget he has access to the nuclear codes.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Joe Biden Says Andrew Cuomo has Done a 'Hell of a Job' as ... ›
- WH Tries Cleaning Up Biden's Untruth About Synagogue - Louder ... ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: CNN Uses Army General to Make a Case Against AR-15s ... ›
- CNN Encourages Donations to 'Mother of Three' Who Lied - Louder ... ›
- Trump Fan Tells CNN Reporter to Go F*** Himself - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Rogan Lashes Out at CNN's Saying He Took 'Horse Dewormer ... ›
- Joe Rogan Embarrasses Sanjay Gupta Over CNN's Lies - Louder ... ›
- CNN: Joe Biden DID NOT Say 'My Butt's Been Wiped' - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Talks About Children and Aliens for Some Reason ... ›
- More Americans Admit Having to Skip Meals Over Costs - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Unloads on CNN, Don Lemon Proving His Point - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Violates CDC by Coughing into Hand Before Touching - Louder With Crowder ›