Bidenflation Hits Wing Wednesday: Domino’s Reduces Number of Wings in an Order
The elites with stacked bank accounts may dismiss such concerns, but inflation is hitting everyday Americans harder and harder, as Biden’s moronic economic policies threaten to plunge the United States into a second great depression, with inflation skyrocketing to levels not seen since 1982!
In response to rising inflation, coupled with rising food and labor costs, Domino’s has announced that their $7.99 wing deal will no longer come with ten pieces but drop to eight, the Post Millennial reports. They’ve also made the deal unavailable by phone, only online, a move that frees up employees from answering phone calls when they could be doing other things.
The company has dealt with “unprecedented increases” in the cost of food, said Domino’s CEO Richard Allison, explaining that where they are used to dealing with increases around 3-4%, this past year it has been from 8-10%.
Hopefully, you’re still one of those people who can afford to feed yourself and maybe even grab some Domino’s wings every now and then. Some Americans, however, have been feeling the strain for a while now, skipping meals to make ends meet or just to make sure their children are able to eat.
Of course, food isn’t the only place costs have skyrocketed. Biden, being the braindead buffoon that he is, not long ago made remarks regarding the rising cost of gasoline.
The Biden Administration has been terrible on so many fronts, and the rising rate of inflation is just another gut-punched to Americans. Boy, I can’t wait until midterms.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Restaurant Refuses to Apologize for Nancy Pelosi Sign - Louder ... ›
- Senator-Elect Edward Durr Shares What He Told His Opponent ... ›
- Joe Biden: Did You Ever Thought You Pay This Much for Gas ... ›
- Joe Biden's CNN Fail: What is He Doing with His Hands? - Louder ... ›
- Shocking New Poll Has GOP Advantage Up by Double Digits ... ›
- Watch: 'The View' Dismisses Everyday Pocketbook Concerns ... ›
- Elizabeth Warren Accuses ‘Big Kroger’ of Causing Inflation - Louder With Crowder ›