SNL Bit From 1978 Mocking Jimmy Carter's Inflation Goes Viral, Sounds Like Joe Biden in 2022
Picture it: America, 1978. The Grease soundtrack is blowing up the airwaves. Three-year-old Brodigan is taken to see Star Wars for the first time with his parents. And inflation running wild is one of many reasons Jimmy Carter is a failure of a president. Not unlike how inflation is one of many things making Joe Biden a failure of a president in the year 2022. When the government makes everything more expensive, Americans blame the government for doing so.
Rep. Dan Crenshaw and his crack team of content nerds were the first to uncover this video: Dan Aykroyd on "Saturday Night Live" making fun of Jimmy Carter over Carter's inflation. The excuses sound familiar.
"Sure, all these dollars will cause even more inflation, but who cares?" - Jimmy Carter (Dan Akroyd), 1978
""I'm sick of this stuff ... the American people think the reason for inflation is government spending more money. Simply not true!" - Joe Biden, 2022
Same energy. pic.twitter.com/o6Koe7edPr
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) April 5, 2022
"I will present to Congress the ‘Inflation Maintenance Program’, whereby the U.S. Treasury will make up any inflation-caused losses to direct tax rebates to the public in cash. Then you may say, ‘Won’t that cost a lot of money? Won’t that increase the deficit?’ Sure it will! But so what? We’ll just print more money! [...] Sure, [all these] dollars will cause even more inflation, but who cares? Everyone will be a millionaire!"
Same energy as Joe Biden following the exact same policies. Though, "Jimmy Carter" at least had a sense of humor about it. The last time Joe Biden addressed inflation, he had an old man meltdown.
Biden: "I'm sick of this stuff ... the American people think the reason for inflation is government spending more money. Simply not true!"
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) March 11, 2022
Biden also went on to blame Vladimir Putin for all of his inflation. The American people have said, "Nah, big guy. We blame you." Turns out that when inflation was already at a forty-year high prior to a war, it's difficult to blame it on a war that just started. As of this writing, the White House message is still to blame Putin. They had tried blaming Trump. I'm guessing they will either blame Fox News or white supremacy next.
The same policies yield the same results. Who'da thunk it? Carter gave way to President Ronald Reagan. We'll see what happens after Biden gives us President Ron DeSantis.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
How To House-Break Your Joe Biden! CROWDER 911 Ep. 2 | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Watch: Have You Heard of Ray Epps and His Alleged Ties to ... ›
- Food Shortage Coming: Who's to Blame & What to Know - Louder ... ›
- Republicans Gain Huge Lead Over Democrats in 2021 - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Guy Tricks Joe Biden Into Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: DO NOT COMPLY! New Tax Proposed for ... ›
- GOP Senator Gives Perfect Analogy to Joe Biden's Failures - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Expects Americans to Blame Gas Prices on Ukraine ... ›
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki: So the Plan Is to Blame Putin for Democrats ... ›
- More Americans Admit Having to Skip Meals Over Costs - Louder ... ›
- Inflation: Domino's Reduces Number of Wings in an Order - Louder ... ›
- WH Expects Americans to Blame Putin for Inflation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden’s Economic Report Says Gender More Than Inflation - Louder With Crowder ›
- House Prioritizes Ukraine, Passes $40B Spending Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Behar Attacks People Focused on Feeding Their Families - Louder With Crowder ›
- Press Sec. Giggles While Answering Formula Shortage Question - Louder With Crowder ›
- Your Tax Dollars Are Paying for Peloton Memberships - Louder With Crowder ›