As White House tries gaslighting on inflation, Ted Cruz gives three reasons why it won't work
The White House received a better-than-expected statistic today when it comes to inflation. As the costs of some things went up, the costs of other things went down. It produced a better-than-expected monthly statistic. Not unlike the better-than-expected jobs statistic from last week. It was the one where the loss of full-time jobs was offset by the number of people who had to pick up part-time work and second jobs. Biden and the people who control Biden want to take a victory lap. Ted Cruz says, "Nope."
One number in one month does not mean your agenda is working--not when the American people, contrary to what Biden's twisted interpretation of a July statistic implies, have been suffering under inflation for the last year.
Gas is up 44% from last year.
Electricity is up 15.2% from last year.
Food is the most expensive since 1979.
The Biden White House is living in a fairytale while Americans are living in a nightmare. https://t.co/xsv8uuLjgA
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) August 10, 2022
The three things voters need to spend money on the most--gas, electricity, and food--are still astronomically expensive and have been for the past year. As has everything else.
Price increases over last year (CPI report)...
Fuel Oil: +75.6%
Gas Utilities: +30.5%
Food at home: +13.1%
New Cars: +10.4%
Overall CPI: +8.5%
Food away from home: 7.6%
Used Cars: +6.6%
Medical Care: +5.1%
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) August 10, 2022
The White House can try to gaslight over inflation and change the definition of what things mean all they want. As we have seen with the recession they say is not a recession, there are tons of fluffers in corporate media willing to help them out.
Voters don't vote based on the number they see on a chart or a cable news chyron. They vote based on the number they see in their bank account or on their receipts. It's much lower thanks to Biden's policies.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
I ROASTED Congressman Eric Swalwell... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Chris Christie dumbs media celebrating inflation reduction' act ... ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre Battles Peter Doocy on Inflation - Louder With ... ›
- WH Sends Kamala Harris to Spin Inflation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre's Secret Plan to Fight Inflation - Louder With ... ›
- SNL Bit From '78 Mocking Jimmy Carter's Inflation Goes Viral ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- WH New Plan to Fight Inflation Would Create More - Louder With ... ›
- Sen Kennedy drops Democrats for passing inflation bill - Louder ... ›