DOUCHE-CEPTION: Jim Acosta, Brian Stelter Congratulate Each Other for Being Jerks
One of the steadfast rules of journalism, or at least of reporters, is "Report the news, don't become the news." Maybe that was taught on the same day as reporting facts. Or what not to do: turn facts into apples and bananas. Alas, this is CNN. Here is Brian Stelter interviewing Jim Acosta on why he shouts at President Trump like a trained circus seal. Get this, he defends himself as a fact-checker.
Jim is referring to a couple of incidents in the above clip. If you want to get caught up, check out:
- WATCH: Jim Acosta Just Out-Douched Jim Acosta with This Embarrassing Chant
- CNN's Jim Acosta Whines Because Old Lady Yelled at Him
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Insults Jim Acosta's Intelligence. Right to his Face!
- WATCH: Jim Acosta Proves He Doesn’t Know Anything About Government With Shutdown Question
- AUDIO Captures CNN's James Acosta Explaining Why He's a Douche
Okay I listed more than a couple of instances. I just wanted to firm up my assertion in the title that Jim Acosta is, in fact, a doucheburger with extra soy cheese.
To be clear, I'm not knocking Jim Acosta for yelling at the president. Yell, don't yell, I don't care. He's right, it is his job to "report facts." I just fail to see how chanting at the president from the back of the room is "getting facts" or even "checking facts." Seemed more like pushing a narrative. Maybe I'd have more respect for Acosta and Stelter if they didn't have solid records of pushing biased agendas like Girl Scouts and Thin Mints. Frick and Frack here were probably hoping I'd be moved by their on-screen bro-fest of who's the bigger weenie. Not so much.
Also, did you notice how Acosta kept saying "FoxNews" like it was a dirty verbal crutch? Uh huh. Pro-tip: if you're working for the network now famous for being "Fake News" maybe don't throw bananas in bouncy houses. If you have a serious segment in which you congratulate each other for being offline trolls, where you say "I'll yell at the devil in hell" like you're some kind of warrior fighting the man, maybe don't give Fox News even more reason to mock your punchable face.
That last insult isn't a call to action. It's just an observation.
- Jim Acosta Shares Video of Trump Supporters Abusing Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter's Very Upset, Claps Back at Donald Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Genderless Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Busted: Was Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants? - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN's Jim Acosta Gets COVID Shot Wearing Shirt Celebrating Himself Because He's That Big a Douche - Louder With Crowder ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... Not Tweeting a Selfie? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos, Acts Brian Stelter'y About It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Mo Brooks Refuses Interview with CNN's Jim Acosta - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Pool Challenges Brian Stelter's Journalistic Integrity - Louder With Crowder ›