CNN's Jim Acosta Gets COVID Shot Wearing Shirt Celebrating Himself Because He's That Big a Douche
I'm in favor of getting the COVID vaccine. Let me say that louder for the Facebook algorithm writers and "fact" checkers in the back. I am PRO-vaccine. Yay Fauci ouchie! But while the vaccine is bae, the virtue-signaling douchebaggery of your social media photos getting the vaccine are tiresome. You did what the government told you and got a shot. What do you want, a cookie? Because if they aren't giving them out at the vaccine dispensary, I'm not giving you one. And when it comes to glass ceiling-shattering douchiness, few people have the panache that CNN's Jim Acosta does.
For the past four years, we've heard Acosta whine about how everyone hates him. He's a freedom fighter speaking truth to power, and all he gets for it is the constant reminder that he is a failure of a man who sucks at life. Acosta found a way to respond to his haters during his vaccine tweet. He got his Fauci ouchie wearing a T-shirt that celebrates ... Jim Acosta.
Just the shot in the arm I needed. The latest studies show the Covid-19 vaccines are highly effective. Please do your part to end this pandemic. Get your shot! pic.twitter.com/QUYCt3sZ74
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) March 30, 2021
Please don't have a beverage in your mouth when you read this next part. Having it squirt out your nose hurts a lot. Almost as much as having to listen to Jim Acosta.
In 2020, I covered the impeachment trial and caucus night (that lasted a week) & the primaries & the covid pandemic & the economic crash & the racial justice protests & Lafayette square & so many rallies ...
Still with me?
... the death of RBG & the president's 1AM coronavirus diagnosis & a supreme court confirmation hearing & an election night (that lasted a week) & firings by tweets & the recounts & the presidential transition & I have the commemorative shirt to prove it.
It's not the virtue-signaling on Twitter. It's not the post of him getting a needle in his arm. It's not even wearing a T-shirt celebrating the fact that you do your job for a living. It's that you know that Jim Acosta 100%, beyond a shadow of a doubt, without question had that T-shirt made himself. Whether or not he had it made for this photo or to give himself a Christmas present, that is unclear. But no one in his life actually made that T-shirt for him. I don't care if he claims otherwise. I don't believe him. Jim Acosta woke up one morning and said to himself, "Self, I don't look like enough of a douche today. What I need is a T-shirt reminding me how awesome I think I am." And that's the shirt he came up with.
Somewhere in the CNN cafeteria, Brian Stelter is walking up to Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon arm-wrestling each other, showing them this tweet, and saying, "At least we don't suck this bad."
Dementia Joe WALKS AWAY Mid-Question! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- Dear Hillary Clinton: Yes, You Should Totally Run Again - Louder ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- AUDIO Captures CNN's James Acosta Explaining Why He's a ... ›
- Jim Acosta Got Kicked in the Teeth by this Former CNN Reporter ... ›
- DOUCHE-CEPTION: Jim Acosta, Brian Stelter Congratulate Each ... ›
- This is CNN: Analyst Demands Biden Only Allow Americans' 'Freedom' for Most Insane Reason Yet - Louder With Crowder ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... Not Tweeting a Selfie? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peaceful Protester Destroys CNN Live on Air: Get the F*** Out of Here, You Make Things Worse - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Caught on Camera Admitting Network's Pro-Biden Bias: 'That's Propaganda' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Confronted After Admission 'Propaganda' Network Got Joe Biden Elected - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Vaccine Facts. Watch This While You Can ... ›
- Don Lemon Begs Mother to Follow Science, Take Off Her Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Don Lemon Pushes Race-Baiting Narrative - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Mo Brooks Refuses Interview with CNN's Jim Acosta - Louder With Crowder ›