Tim Pool Destroys Brian Stelter in a Single Tweet and We're Here for It
Keep popping those red pills, Tim Pool. Little by little, the intrepid journalist has been moving closer and closer to the dark side (see TIM POOL GOES OFF, NAILS COWARDS WHO REFUSE TO STAND UP TO THE MOB and TIM POOL UNCUT: SOCIAL MEDIA'S LIBERAL BIAS). Now my dude is even scoring clear shots off of that moldy sack of potatoes wrapped in flesh, CNN's Brian Stelter. It starts with a (since deleted) Trump tweet telling people to wear a mask,
The media has been clamoring for Trump to "show leadership" by wearing a mask, so of course now that he has, they have to attack him for it. They claim it's too little, too late, or that he's not wearing a mask more better enough. Or, in the case of the Potato Sack, saying it's because of bad poll numbers, according to "a source familiar with the president's thinking." Which, as someone who has claimed to be a source familiar with someone's thinking before, both the source and the "journalist" know it's crap. Anyone in Washington, D.C., who reads the Real Clear Politics polling averages can make the claim as Potato Sack's "source."
Funny thing, though. Apparently, Tim Pool had a source of his own who was familiar with Potato Sack's thinking:
"A source familiar with the president's thinking"
In response to this story, a source familiar with Brian Stelter's thinking told me that he hates Trump and has deep emotional pain every time he violates journalistic ethics but then he counts his money and calms down https://t.co/m5kwyMbvi2
— Tim Pool (@Timcast) July 21, 2020
In response to this story, a source familiar with Brian Stelter's thinking told me that he hates Trump and has deep emotional pain every time he violates journalistic ethics but then he counts his money and calms down
Here's the thing, though. Tim Pool is a man of impeccable integrity and moral fiber. He's basically a Boy Scout. Far be it from me to challenge him on the existence of his sources or what those sources are telling him. But I do question the validity of his source here, claiming that Stelter is violating journalistic ethics. Everyone knows Stelter doesn't have any to violate in the first place.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Even TIM POOL is Considering Voting Trump! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Tim Pool Challenges Brian Stelter's Journalistic Integrity - Louder ... ›
- Brian Stelter Uses 'Handmaid's Tale' Actors to Promote Pro-Abortion ... ›
- 'What Does the Press Get Wrong?': Stelter Interviews Psaki - Louder ... ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- DOUCHE-CEPTION: Jim Acosta, Brian Stelter Congratulate Each ... ›
- busted: was brian stelter caught recording a tv hit in his underpants? ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan DESTROYS Brian Stelter Over Low Ratings - Louder ... ›