Watch: MSNBC Host Wonders if Canada Will Come to the Rescue if Trump is Elected in 2024
Jonathan Capeheart over at MSNBC took a moment to float a possible fantasy of his on “The Sunday Show” (what a creative title). In it, our cooky Canadian neighbors gallop in on white stallions wielding bottles of maple syrup and fully automatic hockey sticks to save the United States from the most malevolent force man has ever faced: Donald Trump.
I wish I could say I was kidding, but I have only slightly exaggerated.
Capeheart brought on Fiona Hill to discuss the possibility of Canada coming to our rescue should Trump win the 2024 election. You might remember Fiona Hill from her role in compiling the Steele Dossier used as the basis for the Mueller investigation. She’s not exactly who one would call objective in any sense of the word. She’s a partisan hack of epic proportions.
They trotted out headlines from a Canadian periodical called the Globe and Mail like,
"If the next presidential election reveals the U.S. hurdling toward possible violence and autocracy, should Canada try to intervene?"
"2022 is the year America falls off a cliff. How will Canada hang on?"
"Chaos is coming to the U.S. What will Canada become?"
The paper says that “… the most dangerous force in the world going into 2022 might not be in Beijing or Moscow, but in the United States. Its name is Trumpism.”
I told you I was only exaggerating slightly.
But it’s strange to see a Canadian publication decrying the possibility of autocracy coming to America as Canadians see their government restricting freedoms each day, jailing Christian church leaders, barring Canadians from participating in public life, and making criminal “hate speech” against their favorite constituencies.
Trudeau has openly celebrated the pandemic as a justification for restructuring society in accordance with the “Great Reset.” And these wacky Canadians see issues with Trump’s politics? It’s the definition of ironic! And moronic. And delusional, confused, and laughable. And this isn’t even taking into account that Canada would be waving a white flag faster than a French village in WWII if they tried to move against the U.S. in any way. They do have a large French population.
Hill also says Canadians are expecting a flood of U.S. refugees if Trump is elected. And though there were some worthless hipsters and other leftist undesirables who attempted to move to Canada last time, most didn’t succeed, and no one of note attempted to “escape” America, either.
Maybe Canadian just want to feel good about themselves. Maybe Capeheart and his friends at MSNBC would really enjoy living under the special maple-flavored fascist of Justin Trudeau and company. Or maybe everyone involved here is a brain-damaged troglodyte who couldn’t tell their a$es from a hole in the ground just saying stupid things.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
I'm Coming Back With a Vengeance. Watch Out YouTube. See You Tuesdayyoutu.be
- Top Five Angry Liberal Reactions to Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict (So ... ›
- Joy Reid Goes on Unhinged Rant About Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Winsome Spears Gives Virginia Victory Speech - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson NUKES MSNBC's Chris Hayes and Media ... ›
- RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White ... ›
- Rittenhouse Judge BANS MSNBC from Rittenhouse Courtroom ... ›
- Police Release Video of Reporter Following Rittenhouse Jury ... ›
- MSNBC Employee Wants to Know About Chicago Gun Violence ... ›
- LOL: MSNBC Host Has No Idea Cameras Are Rolling. Hilarity ... ›
- Is the Insufferable Joy Reid Getting the Boot Over at MSNBC ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Throws an Elbow at Trump's Lockdown Policies - Louder With Crowder ›
- Canada Admits to Tracking 87% of Population Via Cellphone - Louder With Crowder ›